Reached my goal weight ONE year ago and Holding 'er steady..

Need a lift? Drop in to see some of our most popular posts.

Reached my goal weight ONE year ago and Holding 'er steady..

Postby Nancy » February 12th, 2004, 5:08 pm

Last year at this time I was getting close to reaching my weight loss goal. My neighbor Martin had told me all about Joseph Schmidt and his beautiful chocolate sculptures and candies. I thought that I might like to try some of his truffles SOME day. Of course I hinted around to remind my husband of my desire. ;)

Surprise, surprise! On Valentine’s Day Terry gave me a beautiful handmade papier mache box of Joseph Schmidt's truffles! Wowser! Was I EVER surprised! :shock:

Betcha you thought I scarfed them right down, eh? :!:

Wrong-a-rooney! :whip:

I just gazed at them for the longest time, enjoying their beauty and unique designs. :shades:

Then I inhaled…ahh! of course they passed the sniff test, too – one never can forget the smell of real live high-quality chocolate! :)

When I was ready to have one, I savored every chocolaty moment of it with a cup of really good coffee. I did NOT eat the entire box of twelve truffles at one sitting. :angel:

I enjoyed them and I made the enjoyment last. I have the papier mache box to remind me of the sweetest giver, my husband! :heart:

I reached my weight loss goal on Valentine's Day 2003. THIS year, Valentine's Day 2004, Terry is taking me to Joseph Schmidt's Chocolate shop in San Francisco, CA! We leave tomorrow morning.

I am so excited that I can hardly stand it! :yippee: :boing:

Who'dda thought that I'd have a tiny hiney that would comfortably fit into an airplane seat without seatbelt extensions?

Drat! Joseph Schmidt will be in Tokyo or I would surely meet him in person and tell him how his chocolate truffles served as an incentive to moi to get thinner and healthier than I have ever been in my whole life!

Look out, San Francisco! Leopard Woman is on her weigh!!!
:byebye:

P.S. Steve and Bon-Bon, part of the MakeMeThinner Team are going with us. We will take shakes and bars with us so we can feed our body exactly what it needs every three hours and of course we WILL have some of that good San Francisco Sour Dough bread and seafood - all because we CAN!

You can, too! With Medifast and the great support Team here at MakeMeThinner, you can reclaim your health, reach your ideal weight, MAINTAIN your ideal weight AND have something good and something decadent :twisted: - just don't overeat two days in a row!

P.P.S. It pays to be compliant to the program - there are great rewards for reaching your weight loss goal!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby susan » February 12th, 2004, 5:31 pm

Nancy ,
you are the best. hope you have a wonderful time .please ans my e-mail it is urgent to me .Susan :help:
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Jeanette » February 13th, 2004, 8:47 am

Have a good time Nancy--you deserve it!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby shineface » February 13th, 2004, 5:58 pm

God Nancy you make it all sound so good -- and I'm not talking about the chocolate... I'm talking about you life today!!!!

Congratulations and thanks for being here and such an inspiration!

Enjoy you weekend ---San Francisco here she comes!!!!! grrrowl (leopard woman)
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » February 17th, 2004, 7:01 pm

Hi, Friends ~

I am ba-a-a-ck! We had a wonderful time! I found a darling leather jacket at a second hand store in Sausalito for $22.50 and guess what? It fits! It is so cute - sort of a patchwork of colors and has a cinched in waistline. All because of Medifast I can wear thhis teensy little thang! So will you! You are getting closer to your goal weight every time you do the shake, shake, shake! xxxooo :D
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to The Elevator