week 5...

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

week 5...

Postby Jackie » December 19th, 2003, 5:59 am

Well, I should have posted yesterday, crazy day :!: My daughter was home sick and I forgot :cry: Well I lost another 3 pounds this week for a total of 28 pounds!! I can see it in my neck, double chin fading and in my hips! My husband can feel it too ;) ! Im really excited! I was down lower but its getting to be that time of the month and Im starting to feel a little cranky and puffy when I wake up. I hope next week is a loss or at least stay the same. I know I've gone from a size 22 stretch jeans to an 18-non stretch!! I'm lovin it! Even my bras and tidy whities are fitting better 8) . Sorry this is soooo long, but Im happy and feel great! Ive never had so much energy while i was loosing wht. and my skin is looking good too!

Have a great week everyone, and keep on shakin'

Jackie
268/240/135
Jackie
Regular Member - #30 Club

Re: week 5...

Postby explorthis » December 19th, 2003, 7:42 am

Jackie wrote:Well I lost another 3 pounds this week for a total of 28 pounds!!

I can see it in my neck, double chin fading and in my hips! My husband can feel it too

Im really excited!

I've gone from a size 22 stretch jeans to an 18-non stretch!! Ive never had so much energy while i was loosing wht. and my skin is looking good too!

Jackie...

WOWOWOWOWOW Good for you... What a wonderful feeling huh? I know all of your joys, as these are exactly the same things as I have been feeling, however I just hate wearing a bra, its soooo constricting!!

The "dreaded" neck thing was always a haunting, blatant feature for me also, at 100+ pounds overweight, I was sporting the quadrupile chin thing (almost needed a bra for them also)... Now down to just my own single chin, this is what gets the most comments...

Tell me its not the most wonderful feeling!!!.. Your not even done yet.. the questions/comments will FLOW in, and you will never get tired of them... Its a "head sweller" trust me...

As for the energy thing.. Yes, I have the same problem (what a terrible one huh?) I get up usually at 5:00am, and find myself at 11:00pm almost everynight looking at the clock thinking I MUST get to bed, I need some sleep, though I am not tired... This is a 100% change, as the usual evening rounded off with the wife and I nodding off on the easy chairs around 8:00-9:00... Now I am requiring soooo much less sleep... What a terrible thing huh?

CONGRATULATIONS - Keep it up (off) !!!

-Mike
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Jeanette » December 19th, 2003, 8:17 am

Great job Jackie!!!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby parrotmom » December 19th, 2003, 12:00 pm

Go, Jackie! You're doing great -- you'll be below 200 before you know it!
Amy in San Diego
196/160/130 (1st Medifast round - Nov03-Apr04)
174/160/130 (2nd Medifast round - 09/27/04)
parrotmom
Regular Member - #10 Club

Return to The Weight Room