week 6

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

week 6

Postby Jackie » December 27th, 2003, 9:43 am

Well I stayed the same this week. :( I was sick 2 days and have my girl thing going on. It's been a rough week, I hope next week will be better :cry: The holidays used to be a happy time, but my older son, 20, hasnt come over yet and Im very upset about it. The little ones miss him but I guess he has a "life" now and we are not as important as we used to be. Well, maybe my new year will be better, I hope.

Everyone keep up the good work and I hope to be posting a loss next week.

Jackie
Jackie
Regular Member - #30 Club

Just keep on keeping on.

Postby Maggie » December 27th, 2003, 12:25 pm

Hi Jackie, I was beginning to think there was no one else out there in cyberspace. I guess everyone else is too busy with the holidays to post. I know it is tough when you do what you are supposed to do and the weight does not come off. I haven't hit a week like that yet, but when I do, I'm sure everyone will hear me scream.
About that older son of yours. Sometimes they do go through a period when they think they don't need family. When it occurs during holidays it puts a damper on everyone's celebrations. My only advice to you is to continue doing what a Mother is supposed to do. Love him and forgive him. Be there when he needs you. Eventually he will see the error of his ways and return to you. I have seen this happen many times and in every situation I gave the same advice and the kids always come home eventually. I'll be praying for Peace on Earth and a Happy New Year for you. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Jeanette » December 27th, 2003, 1:31 pm

I'm here!! it has been a busy week!!

Jackie, hang in there...I have experienced those days when the scales don';t move...not easy! BUT...if you are faithful to the program, it will be faithful to you!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby susan » December 28th, 2003, 3:13 pm

Jackie
I stayed the same also i didn;t lose anything mine was due to cheating xmzs. :x :x :x and this is how i feel about my self :x how could i have been so syupid as to mess up a whole week for food. but I did .I am back on the wagon now2 i think i learned a lesson if you cheat you pay for it. i will do better this week.
susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Donna501 » December 28th, 2003, 6:16 pm

Hi guys, seems like we made it through the holidays ok.
Some better than others, but hey as long as we did not gain anything. I myself did cheat christmas, and plus I have had the nasty flu, however does not make up for me cheating, but I did not gain anything back. I wish everyone a great 2004, we will get through this and be skinny!!!

started Oct 11 2003
235/193/160
Donna501
Regular Member - #40 Club

Return to Weight Loss