lactaid works

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

lactaid works

Postby Terfile » December 14th, 2003, 8:03 am

I was thinking I was going to have to stop medifast-I was feeling so sick after having a shake and it got worse when I split one package of mix into double the water.At first I thought I was just sick but after 3 days and taking previcid and anything I could possibly put in my mouth to settle my stomach.I got lactaid last night and it finialy went away...I never new I had an intolerance to dairy but what ever these pills do they worked for me !
I am working on my 2weeks of the program and am finding my body cant take a full fast I am sure its because of the fact I cant drink more then 4 shakes aday!I have gotten the oatmeal and the bars but I cant make them a habbit,even tho they are part of the diet .I just don't trust myself!
wish me luck on week 2!
Terry
Terfile

Time for Roll Call, please.

Postby Maggie » December 14th, 2003, 9:23 am

Good Sunday morning everyone.

Last weeks response to a roll call was fantastic, so, shall we make it a weekly event? It is very motivating to see such success in using the Medifast program. :cleader: As long as there is a response I will post this item each Sunday morning. Maggie

My loss for my second week is 5 lbs. for a total of 20 lbs. in 14 days.
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Jeanette » December 14th, 2003, 6:21 pm

Great job Maggie!

I got unstuck a couple of days ago for a 22 lb total loss in 5 weeks...heading into week 6. And I am going to start incorporating (gasp--dare I say it??) EXERCISE!!

Seriously, I think going to Curves 3 days a week will really help the loss. I am anxious to see how much difference it makes!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette

OOOPs--Sorry folks

Postby Maggie » December 14th, 2003, 8:53 pm

Sorry folks. I posted the roll call as a reply instead of a new post. :oops: I will post it again under a new post. Maggie
Maggie

Return to The Weight Room