Hello and Please tell me how this program works....

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Hello and Please tell me how this program works....

Postby Dixie » January 12th, 2004, 4:07 pm

Hello,
My name is Darla (Dixie) I am a 47 yr.old, married to a great man and I have 3 grown sons. It is great to meet you all. :D Yeppers, I am a southern gal....LOL :lol:

I am 5'6" tall and weight a little over 200 lbs. I am a diabetic and I am on 45 units of insulin a day from type 2 diabetes. I do monitor my blood sugars twice a day. I eat the recommend diet for diabetics and I am gaining and not loosing.
I walk a few times a week and I try to exercise when I can. :oops:

I have seen your ads on TV and this program sounds great. I did call your toll free number today and this sounds like a great program. What all can I expect and look for in this program once I order it? :?:

Whats a girl to do when all else fails!?!?!?! :!: :idea: :?:
Waiting to hear....

Thank you,
Dixie

[/code][/b]
Dixie

Welcome Dixie

Postby Sheri » January 13th, 2004, 8:10 pm

Glad to have you with us. I also have just joined and it is the best thing I have ever done. I have never felt so confident about anything.
The support is absoutely the best. My first food package is due to arrive on Thursday, so am trying to get the sugar and stuff out of my system now. So of a little advance prep!

Take care and stick with it!

Sheri
Sheri

Postby Unca_Tim » January 13th, 2004, 9:19 pm

Hi Dixie,
There's several ways of going on this program. One is to go directly to the medifast.com website and order. Another is to go with a TSFL health advisor. If you order through the main Medifast website, you receive the products only and are basically on your own. If you order with a TSFL health advisor, you receive support with ordering, working on a plan with a knowledgeable human being, and ongoing support when you reach your goal and get into transition and maintenance. The cost and discounts for the product is the same no matter where you order.

Naturally we hope that you'll appreciate the support we'll give you helping you decide which products and plan to go with, and the support you gain from the forum and will order with us, but that's totally up to you.

If you'd like to order with us, click on the links at the top of this forum, or give Terry a call at the 800 number above. He's really good at helping you with the plan, talking over any health issues you may have and walking you through your first order.

Enjoy the forum and keep us posted.
All the best,
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby susan » January 14th, 2004, 2:40 pm

Dixie;
you can get off them diabetic shots if you stick to this program. try it and keep in touch with your Dr, read my post I also was diabetic for 12 years. you see I said was I went back to Dr. and now my sugar is normal. this program is wonderful for wt. and diabetics it is so healthy and I feel so good and I don;t haft to take that old diabetic medicine any more thanks to the lord and medifast . you will never be sorry you started on this program and were all here for you.
susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby sher » January 21st, 2004, 6:28 pm

HI,
A positive attitude is the answer...NEGATIVE thinking will break you, and me... :roll: now this is NOT easy.....but its just wonderful at the same time...I was prepared for the WORST, as in being hungry, wanting to munch, and the headaches..BUT...ya know what..its just NOT a problem..everything wonderful is worth waiting for..so you go girl..and we are here for you...no matter WHAT....you will LOVE this way of life,WOL...my abbreviation....and you will be SO glad you did it...just commit girl, and you are on your way...

Sher
starting again at 196
going for white pants AGAIN...lol....
goal - when I LOOK and FEEL good

God bless us all
Sherry
sher
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Medifast starter

Postby Starloser63 » January 22nd, 2004, 7:15 am

Dixie,

So, have you decided to go for it. :) I have just started on the 20th and it is tough but you have to know in your mind and heart that this is what you are going to do and stick with it. :cleader: I have been trying for 2 wks to get on plan, but something always got in the way. Now I know it is up to me and I have to do it, because noone is going to do it for me. :!: I am 5'5 1/2" and I weigh 246. I am 40 years old, I have a 15 yr old and a 2 1/2 year old, I want to be able to do things with them. Plus my health has been bad for 3 years. :cry: I know I will do this and you will too, if you decide to. It is a mental thing for me.
Best of luck and God Bless you
:angel:
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby susan » January 22nd, 2004, 1:30 pm

welcome Susan F,
so glad you joined us this is a wonderful program. I tried ever thing else and this is the only thing that worked for me .I am 40# down on this program and have 66# to go but I used to have 106# to go so I am doing ok I haven;t lost as quick as some of the people I am doing modfied but I am well pleased .I have never lost like this before . :D :D
susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Buckiiz » January 22nd, 2004, 3:50 pm

I, too, just joined. Terry was very helpful over the phone. I can't wait to begin my program, which should be Friday or Monday. My son is getting married the end of May and I just have to do something about this excess weight. I quit smoking almost one year ago and I don't want to start up again. This has got to help!! I'm thankful for the support this forum gives. What a plus! Can't wait till I get my package in. Until then, take care.
Marilyn
Buckiiz

Postby finalstraw » January 24th, 2004, 2:44 pm

I just started, and while researching my daughter also decided she would like to get rid of her extra 30ish#s so we are both on it. This forum really helps. Just ask your questions here, theyll be answered. :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Nancy » January 25th, 2004, 5:35 pm

Marilyn, Steph and others ~

I chuckled when I read that a wedding is coming very soon and that you want to look nice for your daughter's BIG day - with Medifast and your commitment, it won't be your BIG day, the wedding will be your THIN day! Woo hoo! :thumbup:

Now you can feel comfortable when the cameras come out - the photographers can snap away as you shake aweigh!!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Come on in.