It is currently May 19th, 2024, 12:25 am

News News of Swap N Shop

Site map of Swap N Shop » Forum : Swap N Shop

Got clothes that are too big and ya wanna get rid of? If you're following a weight loss plan, you do.

Donate, trade, barter or sell outgrown clothing here.

Please help my poor taste buds

OK- I have 3 boxes of the Chicken & Wild Rice soup. I would really like to trade them for oatmeal or shakes. I do not like mushrooms which mean that the soup is nasty to my taste buds. :(

Someone please take pitty on me and swap. I may die if I have to actually eat the mushroom (ok, I might be a drama queen). ...
Read more : Please help my poor taste buds | Views : 2170 | Replies : 35

Vanilla 70

I do not like these one bit... before they go on e-bay, is anyone interested in swapping for chocolate or bars or soups?
Read more : Vanilla 70 | Views : 419 | Replies : 0

selling all my clothes!

Hi everyone. Please PM me if you would like a link to my auctions on ebay. I am spending the next several weeks selling everything that was in my closet. Mostly 18/20, but some other sizes mixed in as well.
thanks
bk
Read more : selling all my clothes! | Views : 666 | Replies : 1

MF Foodie Packets For Sale!

Hello everybody!

If anyone is interested in buying these, preferably all in one shipment to one person, please PM me. After getting a new box o' stuff, I figured I'd get rid of the ones I'm less than thrilled with. Someone else though may LOVE these flavors...

<edit>PM or email for details - UT</edit>

9 Banana MF 70 Shake packets
5 Chicken & Rice Soup packets
5 Minestrone packets
6 Banana Pudding packets

PM me ...
Read more : MF Foodie Packets For Sale! | Views : 604 | Replies : 0

Made a couple of dumb purchases....anyone want to swap?

I thought I was buying the FIT RTD's and ended up with a vanilla, chocolate and creamsicle FIT shakes (that you need to mix, not RTD's). and I thought I would LOVE the tropical punch, and its not appealing to my taste buds, so I have 2 boxes of that to trade. I like the vanilla, orange/pineapple and banana shakes. Chicken noodle soup, chili, minnestrone, cream of tomato soups, or if you have something else, ...
Read more : Made a couple of dumb purchases....anyone want to swap? | Views : 762 | Replies : 4

A swich of flavors....

Hey There in Medifast World !!!

I was just wondering if any one wanted to do some flavor switching of the MF 55'S , I have tons of chocolate , and wanted to try banna blitz and strawberry creme , I have 12 boxes of the dutch chocolate that i can switch with some one for :roll: , I am one for change so i think ...
Read more : A swich of flavors.... | Views : 547 | Replies : 0

Swap or send food?

Can we use this forum to swap or offer food? I have had one of the packets of fruit drinks (mango) and I really don't like it. I've tried it cold, cubes, hot - Blech!

I'd love to swap it w/ someone or just send it as I hate to throw it away! Any takers??
Donna
Read more : Swap or send food? | Views : 588 | Replies : 4

Size 24W suits

I have several lovely, professional woman's suits in size 24W for the buying or bartering. One has a red jacket with navy blue trim, and has two skirts that go with it, one a straight skirt all red and the other a pleated skirt navy blue. 100 percent wool, Saville II from Nordie's a few years ago, and in great condition.

There's also a burgundy (jacket and skirt) and a cream (same) one; not wool ...
Read more : Size 24W suits | Views : 605 | Replies : 8

Jeans coming out my ears!

Okay, I have five pairs of size 20 PETITE lane bryant jeans, new with tags (I am so bad about buying clothes and never wearing them) in a variety of washes/styles/fabric weights, along with size 20 denim crop pants, size 20 slim stretch black pants (not petite), and an 18/20 petite modern knit pant in black (everything is from lane bryant). I have decided to only have one pair of jeans for each size, so ...
Read more : Jeans coming out my ears! | Views : 606 | Replies : 0

Size 18 pants

Okay, my size 18 pants officially do not fit me. :lol:
They are pants I use for work. Regular waistband that you use a belt with. They are only partially elasticized. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll package them up. Some have matching jackets, but the jackets are size 14. I'm smaller on top than on the bottom.

Gerimarc
214/180/160
started 4/04
Read more : Size 18 pants | Views : 828 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286