Made a couple of dumb purchases....anyone want to swap?

Got clothes that are too big and ya wanna get rid of? If you're following a weight loss plan, you do.

Donate, trade, barter or sell outgrown clothing here.

Made a couple of dumb purchases....anyone want to swap?

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » March 23rd, 2005, 9:00 am

I thought I was buying the FIT RTD's and ended up with a vanilla, chocolate and creamsicle FIT shakes (that you need to mix, not RTD's). and I thought I would LOVE the tropical punch, and its not appealing to my taste buds, so I have 2 boxes of that to trade. I like the vanilla, orange/pineapple and banana shakes. Chicken noodle soup, chili, minnestrone, cream of tomato soups, or if you have something else, I may be tempted!!!

Let me know if anyone wants to do some swappin!!!

Maura
Start Date: 1/2/2007
itsgonnaworkthistime
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » March 23rd, 2005, 9:23 am

I know what you mean about the tropical punch; I ordered a single sample and tried it the other night and Bleh. I took one sip and that was the end of THAT. A couple of other people in the house did the same, but my youngest sniffed it and wouldn't even try it.

The FIT creamsicle shakes do well as a frozen treat -- they remind me of orangesicle frozen pops. The chocolate freezes well, too.

I don't think I have anything to trade at the moment, but if you have no other takers who can trade let me know and I'll either buy them off of you or we'll work something out, Unless you like the regular french vanilla shakes? I have a couple extra boxes of those.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

trade

Postby want2Bthin » March 23rd, 2005, 11:49 am

Maura-
I wouldn't mind trading. I have never tried the tropical punch but I would be willing to give it a try. I have the chicken & wild rice soup which I don't like at all (too many mushrooms or whatever those spongy things are in there). If you are interested let me know.
Angelia
8)
want2Bthin

Postby LadyinVA » March 23rd, 2005, 12:03 pm

I would be willing to trade.....Ive got Minestrone, Chili, and the Orange/Pineapple. Let me know.
Shari
Start Date 12/28/04
218/189/160
Psalms 37:4
LadyinVA
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » March 24th, 2005, 10:08 am

Angelia and LadyinVA,

That is great. I have 2 boxes of fruit punch. And one each of the KIDS FIT Vanilla, Chocolate and Creamsicle.

So Angelia, if you want to swap a punch for a wild rice soup that would work for me.

and LadyinVA, what would you like to get?

If you want to PM me your address, I can get them sent off to you, and give you my address as well.

Thanks guys!!!

Maura
Start Date: 1/2/2007
itsgonnaworkthistime

Return to Swap N Shop