I Really Can be a Dumb Blonde Sometimes

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby jene115 » February 12th, 2005, 8:05 pm

I bought the glass one because it's so pretty! It looks great in my bathroom that I'm going to eventually decorate in white and gold. You don't have to press the button with your fingers. I programmed my information under 1 and just hit the 1 with my toe, then hop on! It will need a little windex on a towel on the glass once in a while, but what they hey! It's so pretty! ;)
Jen
03/01/08
"I'm stronger than my cravings!"
jene115
Preferred member

Postby cthrn007 » February 12th, 2005, 8:12 pm

Me too!! It is pretty & you just tap it with your toe to turn on - that is why I bought it too!
cthrn007
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby bk » February 12th, 2005, 8:48 pm

i have decided i can be a big girl and just clean the glass scale (btw, black cat + hardwood floors = major dust bunnies!). i know i want the body fat, because i want to be reassured that i am indeed losing fat and it will help judge my goal weight in the future. the 125 lbs goal weight on my ticker is just the top end of my bmi range. and i think the water measurement will be especially helpful in managing weight after program (how many times have we all blamed tight jeans on bloating!?!?). i almost said "off program" but that's not quite right! also i know i want a new scale because i hate that my scale is kind of inconsistent. it is my present to myself after a month on program!

heh. decorated bathroom. now THAT is funny. my bathroom is a tiny little hole where i spend the least amount of time possible. fortunately the hugeness of the rest my apartment makes up for it! i keep the scale in the bedroom! besides, i wouldn't want my crappy roommate to use it. my friends all know where my scale is (funny that many people in their twenties don't even own one) and that's fine with me. it's like my house is the measuring zone or something!
bk
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.