I did something very dumb.. i need some advice Please...=(

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

I did something very dumb.. i need some advice Please...=(

Postby CarmenM » December 17th, 2005, 7:51 am

Hi Everyone.. well i feel kinda dumb for doing this but when i was getting my food for the week i accidently grabbed the fast soup instead of a regular box of medifast sou :cry: p. So now i have all my meals accept one. I was wondering what i could do in this situation. Can i just eat the fast soup as a regular meal, or maybe if i eat two of them? Well, i would really appriciate some advice on what to do because i really have no idea.. thank you
~Carmen~

CarmenM
Regular Member - #60 Club

Missed meal

Postby Jan » December 17th, 2005, 11:55 am

Hi Carmen,
I think it is skim milk for you - 8 oz will replace one meal. You could have the fast soup and a glass of skim milk for your meal. That would'nt be too bad. ( you can even flavor the milk a bit with extract if you like)
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » December 17th, 2005, 12:23 pm

Hi, Carmen ~

Uh, oh! Well, Little Darlin' sometimes we do doodly-do things like that.

Now you'll just get to enjoy a warm comforting mug of tuhmater FAST soup in between your regular packets. The Fast Soup tastes great and is fortified with potassium and sodium but it doesn't contain the protein and other macronutrients needed for a complete meal. Since the Fast Soups are designed to be a snack and not to be used in place of a Medifast meal, I'd suggest that you have a shake or Medifast oatmeal packet when you'd normally be having soup since you grabbed the wrong box.

A yummer way to use your Fast Soup as a snack is to stir 2 packets of Tuhmater Fast Soup into 8-10 ounces of boiling water, add 1 packet of Splenda, a teaspoon of instant powdered creamer (I know, I know, I do NOT normally suggest that we use that fake creamer stuff as it has corn syrup and other non-nutritious junque added to it) and a dash of Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil or some Tabasco. Crunch up a packet of Medifast Garden Vegetable or Multigrain crackers and stir it into your soup. It will be your next favorite Medimeal.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

thank you Nancy, thank you Jan :)

Postby CarmenM » December 17th, 2005, 10:00 pm

Thank you both for your advice.. i guess i'll have to be more careful next time ..
~Carmen~

CarmenM
Regular Member - #60 Club

Postby Serendipity » December 18th, 2005, 6:40 am

Carmen,

When I go somewhere, I always take way more MF than I need. I just got back from a 2 day conference and unpacked about 5 extra days worth of food, lol. I'm like my grandson, who wants to pack all (about 250) of his matchbox cars when they come to grandma's for the weekend.

It doesn't hurt to take extra in case of the unexpected.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Return to Weight Loss