It is currently May 16th, 2024, 2:27 pm

News News of The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum

Site map of The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum » Forum : The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum

MediFast weight loss,health management and diet program by Take Shape for Life. Terry & Nancy Pettit (Presidential TSFL Health Coaches)(Toll Free 888-886-2629)

Medifast - MakeMeThinner links

Here's a few links you might find useful.

For our new visitors, fill out our free evaluation if you'd like to get started on the Medifast Diet Plan:
Free Evaluation

Frequently asked questions about Medifast:
Medifast FAQ's

To view the complete line of Medifast products:
Medifast Product List

Take a look at our past newsletters:
MakeMeThinner Newsletter Archives

Medifast and health related news stories:
MakeMeThinner News Directory

A list of all our pages available at ...
Read more : Medifast - MakeMeThinner links | Views : 1325 | Replies : 0 | Forum : The Web Room

Semi-Newbie (3 weeks)

Howdy,

Mike here from San Bernardino Ca. Today marks the end of 24 days of Medifast. I have not cheated once (not even a medifast bar or meal). Though I never stepped on the scale to chart my loss, my guess at 6'3" 41 years old I was a whopping 340#. Many years ago I did Optifast, and results were astonishing. I was full of my self (about 20 years ago) lost 70# and was ...
Read more : Semi-Newbie (3 weeks) | Views : 847 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Come on in.

October Specials (While they last)

October Specials

Fit! Ready to Drink
Chocolate was $2.49 NOW $1.99

Medifast 55
Swiss Mocha was $13.45 NOW $11.50

Medifast 70
Swiss Mocha was $13.95 NOW $11.99

Hot Cocoa was $12.00 NOW $9.99

Fast Soups
Delicate Chicken was $7.25 NOW $5.99
Robust Tomato was $7.25 NOW $5.99
Savory Beef was $7.25 NOW $5.99

Unca
Read more : October Specials (While they last) | Views : 924 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Monthly Specials

Hi from a newbie

HI, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ellen and I am from Ohio and I've placed my first Medifast order. I am very excited about getting started on the program. I got notification today that my order is on the way and may be here by tomorrow. I have a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend, so I plan to take a few days and review the material and make a plan ...
Read more : Hi from a newbie | Views : 962 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Come on in.

PROMO CODE

I am a a first time visitor/customer and would like to possibly order from your website - my order will be over $75 and I would like to get the $25 off for 1st time customer. I have been to see my doctor and have rec his okay to begin, I did get some supplies from my Dr., mostly all just shake mix's though. I am anxious to order a wider varitey, etc. Please respond ...
Read more : PROMO CODE | Views : 1559 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Order Info

Medifast Bean Dip with Chips

Here's one courtesy of Margaret Keys

4-5 oz boiling water
1 pkt Medifast Chili
1 pkt Medifast Delicate Chicken Fast Soup
1 pkt Medifast Crackers

1/4 tsp Onion Powder or Flakes
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp Cumin
1/4 tsp Chili Powder

Place Medifast Chicken Fast Soup in microwave safe bowl and add boiling water. Add Medifast Chili and stir to blend. Cook in microwave for 1 minute. Remove from microwave, add seasons, and cook ...
Read more : Medifast Bean Dip with Chips | Views : 1578 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Lean Cuisine

Hi, U can do it!!!!

Hi to all my new found friends here in medifast world... :lol:
I am 5-5 and 210 lbs, until recently I have been condisering surgery to reduce the size of my stomache. Unfortunately I am too small for the guidelines, and fortunately I am too small for their guidlines!!!!! :wink:
Any wieght loss tool can be defeated. Even a ...
Read more : Hi, U can do it!!!! | Views : 828 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Weight Loss

Ketosis

An interesting article on ketosis that i found

Critics of low-carb eating often cite the metabolic state of ketosis as reason enough to forget about restricting carbohydrates in your diet. They offer an assortment of reasons that ketosis is dangerous and to be avoided - without acknowledging that almost everyone enters a state of ketosis at some point within a 24 hour period of time...when they sleep!

I'd like to use this edition of the ...
Read more : Ketosis | Views : 13214 | Replies : 6 | Forum : The Weight Room

Our New Look!

We'd like to get your opinion on our new look. Take a look at the links below, then cast your vote in the poll. We appreciate your input.

Current

Green

Blue

You'll need to Register first to cast your vote or sign in if you're already a member.

Thanks,
Unca
Read more : Our New Look! | Views : 2771 | Replies : 33 | Forum : The Web Room

September Specials (While they last)

September Specials

Fit! Chocolate Ready- To-Drink was $2.49 NOW $1.99

Fit! Chocolate Bar was $50.50 NOW $42.50

Fit! Peanut Butter Bar was $50.50 NOW $42.50

Ready-To-Drink 55 French Vanilla was $2.49 NOW $1.99

Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal was $13.00 NOW $11.00

Recipe Guide was $4.49 NOW $3.99

*while supplies last

Try something different while they're on sale.
Unca
Read more : September Specials (While they last) | Views : 681 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Monthly Specials

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286