Week two... I'm loving this!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Week two... I'm loving this!!

Postby Ellen » October 18th, 2003, 11:26 am

OK everyone. I've finished week two and the official count is...
5 more pounds gone!!! :!:
This is a total of 16 pounds :D :D :D :D

I am loving this!
My start weight was 248 and I've already hit 232.
I haven't cheated once.

I had heard how the second week losses could be really low, so I was mentally preparing myself for only a pound or two, but 5 is FANTASTIC.

Hope everyone else is doing great!
Ellen
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Donna

Postby Donna501 » October 18th, 2003, 2:12 pm

Great job Ellen :lol: :lol: :lol: . Today is the end of week one for me 7.5lbs. I am 5'8 starting at 220;lbs. I am trying to get my weight thing under control here. I am 33 and the mother of 3 yoa twins. I got pregnant and I was 160lbs. Only gained 10lbs with them. Stayed that way for a year. Then the fat fairy visted me during my sleep one night. BOOM I was fat. Still to this day I cant figure out what happen. Im thinking its McDonalds fault. Or maybe it was the red head at Wendys. I dont know. But I have the police looking into it! ha ha :wink: I have to go get some orange soda so I can try your lava shake idea. Im a diet coke queen myself. Maybe I can do something with that. Well I just wanted to tell you good job. We will get through this!!!!!! Donna
Donna501
Regular Member - #40 Club

wt. loss

Postby susan » October 18th, 2003, 2:40 pm

Ellen that is great hope i can do that good. I am :D for you keep up the good work.susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Diet Coke Queen

Postby Nancy » October 18th, 2003, 3:56 pm

Hi, Donna ~

Welcome to the Forum. Since you like Diet Coke...pleasae know that will make it easy to create a gourmet shake - Put 8 ounces of Diet Croak, er Coke into a blender. Add a packet of Vanilla Medifast 55 and whirl for a minute until well blended. Add a cup or so of crushed ice to the blender and whirl a moment longer. Yum!

I read about your typical day - three shakes, oatmeal for supper and fast soup. Let me tell you something - you are NOT having enough to eat - you need ONE more Medifast meal - IF you are on the FULL FAST, you must have FIVE Medifast meal repalcements every day - that's one meal every three- four hours. Therefore, you need to have another serving of oatmeal or another shake or soup, etc.

If you are on the Modified Plan, then you are right on but you did not mention what you had for your lean and green regular food meal.

The Fast Soup is NOT a meal replacement - it is a BONUS item, a treat, if you will. You may have TWO servings of Fast Soups every day, if you desire. You may also have two dill pickles and up to three stalks of celery - these are bonus items. A small lettuce salad (NO RANCH dressing now, Doll! Have ninegar or salt and pepper!) is allowed on the full fast, too.

Initially when one is starting, lettuce helps to fill the void. Once your body has adjusted to the mild state of ketosis and is efficient at burning stored fat, the hunger goes away, energy levels are steady and good and you'll be motoring on towards your goal!

nancy
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to The Weight Room