PROMO CODE

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

PROMO CODE

Postby tmb1761 » September 24th, 2003, 10:13 pm

I am a a first time visitor/customer and would like to possibly order from your website - my order will be over $75 and I would like to get the $25 off for 1st time customer. I have been to see my doctor and have rec his okay to begin, I did get some supplies from my Dr., mostly all just shake mix's though. I am anxious to order a wider varitey, etc. Please respond with the Promo Code so that I may proceed with my order. Thank You
P.S. Looking forward to support from your website in the weeks, months and years to come!!!
tmb1761
First Post

Postby Unca_Tim » September 24th, 2003, 11:36 pm

Hi tmb,
Welcome to MakeMeThinner.
We're glad you've decided to join the "Take Shape for Life" family. We also received your email. You can register and order at:
http://www.makemethinner.com/weightreg.htm

Let us know if we can help you in any way. We're always available here on the forum for you or by email or our Toll Free number. Remember that all orders over $200 receive free shipping also.

We occasionally have promo codes available for existing customers also, so don't forget to call or email before your next order too as we can't get you credited for it once you've entered your order.

We'll be sending you the promo code by email soon.
Thanks again,
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to Order Info