It is currently May 16th, 2024, 12:23 pm

News News of The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum

Site map of The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum » Forum : The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum

MediFast weight loss,health management and diet program by Take Shape for Life. Terry & Nancy Pettit (Presidential TSFL Health Coaches)(Toll Free 888-886-2629)

Future NEWBIE? Need Help!

Hey all

I am considering doing this plan but don't know if it is the right choice for me. I am currently doing a lower carb lifestyle (for about 5 wks) and have lost 10 lbs (though nothing for the past 2 wks). It is getting slightly frustrating - I don't mind the lifestyle at all, but I would like to be THIN and following the plan of no sugars or refined carbs. I still ...
Read more : Future NEWBIE? Need Help! | Views : 771 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Come on in.

report on first week

:D :D :D Hi everone I lost 9# thiis week and am very happy about it .This makes me a total of 15# lost .and my cousin is gonna get a order in to Terry and Nancy and get started .I was glad she has decided to do ...
Read more : report on first week | Views : 767 | Replies : 9 | Forum : The Weight Room

Week Three

I only have a few minutes as I have to work this morning, but...

I have lost an additional SIX Pounds!!!

I had to come on and let everyone know!

I am soooo excited. I keep waiting for the slow down that I know is coming, but so far, no signs of it. I had a couple of rough days this week where I really wanted to eat, but I stuck it out and I ...
Read more : Week Three | Views : 770 | Replies : 2 | Forum : The Weight Room

A spoon full of syrup makes the Medifast go down...

OK, my Davinci Sugar Free syrups have finally arrived and as promised, I'm coming back to tell you all what I think.

I think YUMMY!

These things are excellent! I got:
Chocolate
Caramel
Orange
Cherry
Root Beer

Here are my recipes so far:
Super Chocolate Shake:
6 ounces water
1 Medifast Dutch Chocolate Shake Mix
4 Large Ice Cubes
1 squirt Chocolate Davinci Sugar Free Syrup.

Blend till smooth --- very yummy!

I did the ...
Read more : A spoon full of syrup makes the Medifast go down... | Views : 1141 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Weight Loss

Mocha Delight

Mocha Delight

1 packet Medifast Chocolate Supplement
6-8 oz. cold water
3-4 ice cubes
1/2 teaspoon Instant Coffee

Place ice cubes and water in a blender. Add the coffee, Medifast Supplement and mix for 10-15 seconds or until most of the ice cubes are crushed.

Unca
Read more : Mocha Delight | Views : 810 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Lean Cuisine

Rasberry Cream

Rasberry Cream

1 packet Medifast Vanilla Supplement
6-8 oz. cold water
3-4 ice cubes
1/2 tsp. Rasberry Ice Crystal Light (dry mix)

Place ice cubes and water in a blender. Add the crystal Light, Medifast Supplement and mix for 10-15 seconds or until most of the ice cubes are crushed.

Unca
Read more : Rasberry Cream | Views : 1200 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Lean Cuisine

Lemon Meringue Cooler Recipe

Lemon Meringue Cooler Recipe

1 packet Medifast Vanilla Supplement
6-8 oz. cold water
3-4 ice cubes
1/8-1/4 txp. Lemonade Crystal Light (dry mix)

Place ice cubes and water in a blender. Add the crystal Light, Medifast Supplement and mix for 10-15 seconds or until most of the ice cubes are crushed.

Unca
Read more : Lemon Meringue Cooler Recipe | Views : 2074 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Lean Cuisine

What do they actually think of me?

Below are reasons that I am fearful/tired/fed-up/had enough of being overweight. A comment(s) or a question(s) I have thought about at least 20,000 times. Things I will be glad to forget when the weight is proportional to my size (or I am not FAT) There is nary a day go by that I have not thought about at least one of the below issues.

Understand these comments are not uncommon for me. Each and every ...
Read more : What do they actually think of me? | Views : 1225 | Replies : 6 | Forum : The Elevator

Week two... I'm loving this!!

OK everyone. I've finished week two and the official count is...
5 more pounds gone!!! :!:
This is a total of 16 pounds :D :D :D :D

I am loving this!
My start weight was 248 ...
Read more : Week two... I'm loving this!! | Views : 973 | Replies : 3 | Forum : The Weight Room

I am 100# over wt.

:cry: hey guys and gals I have been reading your messages and I have just decided to get busy and lose this fat.i have not got my first order yet but Tim ordered it for me. If it taste that bad it may be really hard for me. I have a weak stomach and i have diabetics and i really need to lose this ...
Read more : I am 100# over wt. | Views : 969 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Weight Loss

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286