Lemon Meringue Cooler Recipe

Add your favorite recipes.

Postby Unca_Tim » October 22nd, 2003, 10:31 am

1 packet Medifast Vanilla Supplement
6-8 oz. cold water
3-4 ice cubes
1/8-1/4 txp. Lemonade Crystal Light (dry mix)

Place ice cubes and water in a blender. Add the crystal Light, Medifast Supplement and mix for 10-15 seconds or until most of the ice cubes are crushed.

Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Landylue » June 12th, 2004, 9:50 am

Holy cow!!! I tried this with the Crystal Light Pink Lemonade and it was FABULOUS!!! It was like drinking a delightful piece of icebox pie!

Two thumbs (plus two big toes) up! :thumbup:

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby mombarnes » January 19th, 2005, 7:28 pm

Have you guys found the new (new for my area, anyhow) Crystal Light single-serving packets?
I just had a vanilla shake with one lemonade packet ... it was very tangy & good. Really good.
The best thing about these packets is that they are so tiny & can be tucked into your pocket for easy shakes on-the-go. For those who travel a lot like me ... anything that is portable is preferable.
RE-start 14-Jan08
goal 10# = 4 weeks
goal 20# = ? weeks
mombarnes
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » January 24th, 2005, 1:14 am

Hi, Mom ~

Yup, they are great - one tiny packet can be dumped into a 16 ounce bottle of water and slurped at will. For folks who :x hate water, even just adding part of a packet to a glass of water helps to make the medicine go down!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » January 24th, 2005, 10:06 am

I tried the Lemon Merengue shake.....awesome. I really enjoy it, and usually have it twice in one day. Keep passing on those great recipes!!!

Maura
Start Date: 1/2/2007
itsgonnaworkthistime
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Shakes are yummy

Postby mombarnes » January 24th, 2005, 12:13 pm

Maura - I'm glad you liked the lemon shake. I think it's particularly tasty.

When I'm at home, I mostly make my shakes with the Crystal Lite I keep in the fridge. Raspberry or Fruit Punch Crystal Lite with Strawberry shakes. Tropical Punch, Tangerine or Orange Crystal Lite with the Orange & Orange/Pineapple shakes.

I can't find all the Crystal Lite flavors in single-servings, but basically I mix the fruity ones with the fruity shakes & EVERYTHING with vanilla. The only one I can't find a use for is tea. Does anyone make shakes with tea Crystal Lite?

Chocolate & Mocha shakes I like all by themselves - but a glob of DaVinci sugarfree syrup can be good in them (like amaretto, yum!).

Happy shaking!
RE-start 14-Jan08
goal 10# = 4 weeks
goal 20# = ? weeks
mombarnes

Postby Nancy » January 24th, 2005, 12:21 pm

Mom ~

I've used the Medifast Raspberry and the MF Peach Iced Tea and added a bit of the Crystal Light to it to enhance the flavor. My buds like intense flavors.

I never tried adding the Crystal Light Iced Tea with Lemon to a Vanilla shake - it may be all right. I really like the Crystal Light Pink Grapefruit. :toast:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » January 24th, 2005, 12:23 pm

I haven't seen the single serving packets yet. Hopefully they get them soon in my store. I am still working on my starter kit, so the only shake flavors I have are the dutch chocolate and the vanilla. I bought carmel, raspberry and vanilla syrups. So I use those quite a bit. I just sprinkle the crystal light in my drink and don't mix it ahead with water. Does it change the flavor at all?

I may need to place a Davinci syrup order, my grocery store only carries toriani and they have very little sugar free selections. looks like davinici is the way to go.

Maura
Start Date: 1/2/2007
itsgonnaworkthistime
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby mombarnes » January 24th, 2005, 3:12 pm

It's actually the Lemonade Crystal Lite that I use with Vanilla shakes. It tastes like lemon meringue pie. Yum.

Thanks for the tips on MF iced teas. I've never tried the teas with anything, but the truck's on the way with some MF iced tea for me. I'll try it with Crystal Lite boosters.

Like you, I prefer intense flavor. That's why those single-serving Crystal Lites are so good (to me) because they are made for 16-oz & I'm making them with 8oz. YUM.

And I'll look for Pink Grapefruit, too. Thanks for the tips!

I love all the MF foods, including the shakes, but I like to change them around, too. Just for fun.
RE-start 14-Jan08
goal 10# = 4 weeks
goal 20# = ? weeks
mombarnes

Return to Lean Cuisine