It is currently May 16th, 2024, 3:06 am

News News of Order Info

Site map of Order Info » Forum : Order Info

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

May Specials

Are there any supplement specials this month? I saw the products like the thermometer and such, but I am wondering abt shakes, puddings, etc.
Thanks!
Lee Ann
Read more : May Specials | Views : 634 | Replies : 5

Problems With Ordering Through the TSFL Website

I have to say that I don't like ordering through the TSFL website. There are two good reasons to do so, and they are why I continue to do so even though I don't like the site and don't think it is user-friendly. I continue to use it because (1) the discount is nice -- including the case discount and the ability to order single servings of something as a sample, and (2) doing so ...
Read more : Problems With Ordering Through the TSFL Website | Views : 2189 | Replies : 16

Medifast 55 Starter Kit (1 month)

I am planning on purchasing some of the Medifast products, but I am stumped on what I should purchase. I am leaning more towards the Medifast 55 Starter Kit, but it says that it is supposed to last 28 days if you follow the 5 in 1 plan. However, also in the details it reads that there are only 84 boxes. I calculated and figured that there should be at least 140 boxes to last ...
Read more : Medifast 55 Starter Kit (1 month) | Views : 2444 | Replies : 14

What is the Medifast 980?

i saw an advertizement on tv mentioning the Medifast 980 Program.

What is it? Is it the same stuff all of you are using? Is it cheaper to get it this way?
Read more : What is the Medifast 980? | Views : 11806 | Replies : 14

Problem w/registration

This is weird...I was registering so that I could order and I put in my mailing address with the correct zip code, and I keep getting a message that the zip code I used is not a valid FL zip code! I checked it twice, and it is the right zip code. Heeeeelllpppp! (the zip is 33705, which is St. Petersburg, FL)
Read more : Problem w/registration | Views : 539 | Replies : 6

Stuck with them?

When I decided to begin MF, I ordered from the website. I ordered the 28 day start kit. I have emailed this questio to the wesite I ordered from and have received NO response (which means they will not be getting repeat business!)...If there is something in the kit that I don't like am I stuck with it? I DO NOT LIKE the Fruit and Nut Granola Bars--I didn't know there were raisins in them, ...
Read more : Stuck with them? | Views : 738 | Replies : 4

My third order came so fast

This is weird. I placed an order last Friday morning and it was delivered Monday morning. My first two orders took several days to arrive. Do you get upgraded shipping after a certain number of dollars are spent or what?

Jennifer
Read more : My third order came so fast | Views : 600 | Replies : 1

Order delivery??

Which one delivers the regular orders, NOT free shipping?? UPS or USPS??

TIA
Jennifer
Read more : Order delivery?? | Views : 507 | Replies : 2

Oh No...Not Again!

It's almost comical....I seemed to be the only one (way back in January) that ever had any difficulties with receiving an order on time. I thought the odds of that happening again were slim to none. I was assured that it was "a rare incident, indeed!"

Fast forward to the present...I finally recieved some items that were ordered on January 31--they arrived on March 22nd...what are the odds of this happening again? Ha!

I was ...
Read more : Oh No...Not Again! | Views : 621 | Replies : 5

Order confirmation?????

How long does it take to get one :? I ordered last night and still have not received any confirmation about it. I used the checking account option, could that be it :?:

Thanks
Jennifer
Read more : Order confirmation????? | Views : 578 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286