Oh No...Not Again!

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Oh No...Not Again!

Postby Diet Diva » April 16th, 2005, 9:42 am

It's almost comical....I seemed to be the only one (way back in January) that ever had any difficulties with receiving an order on time. I thought the odds of that happening again were slim to none. I was assured that it was "a rare incident, indeed!"

Fast forward to the present...I finally recieved some items that were ordered on January 31--they arrived on March 22nd...what are the odds of this happening again? Ha!

I was waiting on a January backorder from a $900.00+ purchase since some items were unavailable. I then placed a new $1,100.00 order on March 22--and I told my health advisor I was still waiting on the original January order. The good news is that my HA realized my plight, and I believe he lit a fire under someone in the Medifast shipping department-- I had the entire order plus the backorder the NEXT DAY! My entire porch was stacked to the brim with Medifast! Yahoo to the health advisor that saved the day!!!! Boy, I'm sure glad I'm not having to mess around with the ordering...it's too much of a headache for me! I think I've got my stash complete to take me to the point of transition. Thank Goodness...WHEW!

PS. Could the problem be that my orders are too large? Do folks have better luck with smaller orders? Should I just a small $300.00 order at a time?
Diet Diva :D
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Postby dlr2424 » April 16th, 2005, 10:25 am

Diet Diva..........YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... :yay: .....those large orders show .........thinking ahead.... :thumbup: ....being serious...... :coach: ....being prepared..... :yes: ...committed...... :bow: .....WEIGH TO GO!!!!!!!!!...can't weight to celebrate goal with you........... :cheerleader:
keep shakin....... :dance:

Donna..dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby doglover » April 16th, 2005, 10:43 am

Wow Diva - you must have a huge amount of storage space to put all that FOOD! You go girl! I personally order $200 at a time and have never had trouble w/ not getting my things. But if I could order that much at one time I sure would - but my hubby might get sick of sleeping next to MF boxes since I'd have no place to put them! :lol:
D
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby bk » April 16th, 2005, 10:55 am

You know, if you join the preferred customer club (autoship), you get discounts, right??? if you had joined it in january, you'd be getting 8% off your orders by now. no reason to make those humongo orders! remember shipping is free after 200$ worth of product. you just have to place an order monthly (it saves your order to autoship every month, but you can change it to whatever you want).

i've just never heard of someone ordering $1000 worth of stuff!!!
bk
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Diet Diva » April 16th, 2005, 3:03 pm

Gee wiz...

Guess I figured out the autoship thing a tad too late... I pretty much missed that boat! At least I'm set for the remainder of my program.

I sure appreciate the feedback.

Have a great day folks.

Diet Diva

:D
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Postby Nancy » April 16th, 2005, 11:10 pm

Hullo there, Diet Diva ~

You REALLY take the prize for :twisted: B.O. products! Wow! :mrgreen:

Like others, I would never be able to store that much Medigrub. Our cottage is teensy - we keep some in our pantry and some in the front closet. :oops:

Auto Ship (Preferred Customer Club) is THE way to go. We always wait and see what's on sale for the month and if they are items we regularly use, we add them to our Auto Ship. We are now saving 8% off each month's Auto Ship order and this month we will save 12%. :D

See the Homepage for more info!

Diet Diva, we will be waiting for you at the tranny line!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Order Info