Problem w/registration

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Problem w/registration

Postby Seaside » April 24th, 2005, 6:03 pm

This is weird...I was registering so that I could order and I put in my mailing address with the correct zip code, and I keep getting a message that the zip code I used is not a valid FL zip code! I checked it twice, and it is the right zip code. Heeeeelllpppp! (the zip is 33705, which is St. Petersburg, FL)
Seaside
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » April 24th, 2005, 7:15 pm

Hi Sea...
Occasionally there's a zip that just doesn't want to agree with the database. I'm assuming you're trying to register for a TSFL health advisor?

If so, let your health advisor know, and they'll have to call it into the office to be manually added. That won't be able to happen until the office opens tomorrow....:(
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

registering for health advisor?

Postby Seaside » April 25th, 2005, 4:30 am

I dunno. :roll: The page where one orders requires registration to get an ID number, and if that's the same as getting a health advisor then, yes.

Thanks so much!
Seaside

Postby Unca_Tim » April 25th, 2005, 8:16 am

Hi again Sea,
It's hard for me to know where you're trying to register. Were you just trying to order, or did you want a Health Advisor? Do you know where you ordered your products from before? If you want to PM me the link to where you're trying to get in, I can help you out with it. If you don't have a health advisor and would like one, you can call the 800 number on this page and we can take care of you.

You may also choose any of our excellent MMT health advisors. You can find a list of them here:

MMT Health Advisors

They all have 800 numbers that you can call, and they'll be very helpful discussing the plans and products with you and getting you registered.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

registration

Postby Seaside » April 25th, 2005, 9:33 am

Thanks, Unca Tim! It's gotta be frustrating trying to answer a question from someone who isn't sure what she's asking.

Here is the site: <snip>no urls please - Mr. Snippy</snip>

I linked to it from the main http://www.makemethinner.com (there is a button that says SHOP NOW).
Seaside

Postby Unca_Tim » April 25th, 2005, 11:04 am

Yep....that's Terry and Nancy's TSFL site.

Unfortunately you're one of the few people, for some reason, that messes up the data base when you try to enter your zip code. We've run accross this before.

The only cure is to call TSFL customer service and have them enter your zip manually. You'll only have to do this once. You can do this yourself by phoning 1-800-572-4417. If you'd like Terry and Nance to be your health advisors, be sure to mention their HA number. (9232)

Also, click on my "Email" button and send me a note, so I can let you know what promotions are available right now. Be sure to ask about these discounts BEFORE you place your order.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Thanks!

Postby Seaside » April 25th, 2005, 11:35 am

Thanks so much!! I will do that.
Seaside

Return to Order Info