Anyone Else Here With This Problem?

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Anyone Else Here With This Problem?

Postby Debbie » September 13th, 2005, 11:06 am

I gain weight mostly in my stomach, you know that dreaded pregnant look because my stomach is so fat...now I am losing but my stomach is still so big...I know eventually it will go down...at least I hope it will...

Are there others here that gains a lot in their mid section too? I'd love to hear if your stomach does go down....or any experiences anyone has to share....

*I have type 2 diabetes*
Debbie
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Guest » September 13th, 2005, 11:18 am

I definitely have the big belly. I gain the majority of my weight there. I notice as I get older, the fat in that area just gets lumpier. So, this is my 6th week on the program and I have noticed my belly deflating and the lumpiness is smoothing out. So, my face is thinner, my belly is losing, and I have gone down at least a size if not 2. Just stick with it. You'll feel better and your confidence will sky rocket as you start looking as good as you feel.

--jentuke

me too

Postby deecee » September 15th, 2005, 10:40 am

i've always had the big stomach and it's getting worse with age but my thighs are worse. my stomach is getting smaller after five weeks but it's probably going to be the last to go. let's try more sit-ups.
dee
[[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
deecee
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby fedup » September 15th, 2005, 12:23 pm

Something weird but they also say stress and lack of sleep affect weight gain/retention in the belly/midsection more than any other area of the body, so make sure you get your rest and relaxation in too!
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Return to The Weight Room