Stuck with them?

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Stuck with them?

Postby armeewyf » April 22nd, 2005, 6:15 pm

When I decided to begin MF, I ordered from the website. I ordered the 28 day start kit. I have emailed this questio to the wesite I ordered from and have received NO response (which means they will not be getting repeat business!)...If there is something in the kit that I don't like am I stuck with it? I DO NOT LIKE the Fruit and Nut Granola Bars--I didn't know there were raisins in them, and I am definitely not a raisin fan. I received 2 boxes, one is unopened and 2 are gone from the other (thought I would try picking the raisins out...). I'd like to trade them for something else...

Can anyone advise?
Thanks
Lee Ann
armeewyf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby 24KaratGold » April 22nd, 2005, 7:25 pm

I like 'em. If you send them back they charge ya a 25% restocking fee, whereas I'll pay ya full price for 'em or trade 'em for something else. You have my email 'cause we've emailed before, so let me know what you'd like to do. I have boxes and boxes of s'mores bars if you want to try those (the kids like them, so I bought a case), or I can just send you some money.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby armeewyf » April 23rd, 2005, 8:33 am

THANKS!!! I sent you an email so we can work it out!

Lee Ann
armeewyf

Not a Chili fan...

Postby Cheddar_Cat » October 3rd, 2005, 4:35 pm

:oops:

If anyone wants to trade pkg for pkg - I've tried and tried to make the chili so it's edible...and cannot... some of you seem to have found ways to make it so you like it... I would be willing to trade for any number of other items, including other soups or bars...

.... any takers?
Cheddar_Cat

Postby armeewyf » October 4th, 2005, 6:38 am

CHEDDAR CAT...I will trade for some chili. I have been wanting to try it. PM me please...I don't see the PM on your screen for me to reply to you.

Lee Ann
armeewyf

Return to Order Info