It is currently May 14th, 2024, 6:14 pm

News News of Order Info

Site map of Order Info » Forum : Order Info

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

student2

Sorry, I am new to this forum. Can I order on line through this forum and if so where do I go?
Read more : student2 | Views : 551 | Replies : 2

Product Announcements

Hello, Thinny MakeMeThinner Forum Readers ~

I want to keep you updated about the current status on the Medifast products. Here ya go:

Products currently backordered:

Item# 5700 - Creamy Broccoli Soup – we anticipate that this will be back in stock on Friday, 2/17/06

Item# 5710 - Savory Beef Fast Soup – we will update you as soon as we have an availability date

Item# 6650 - Peach Pro Tea - we anticipate that ...
Read more : Product Announcements | Views : 724 | Replies : 0

Ordering products

What is the difference between ordering from here as opposed to ordering from Medifast. I haven't liked the service I have gotten from them so far.

Cindy
Read more : Ordering products | Views : 1403 | Replies : 9

It's Back in Stock! Chix w/ Wild Rice

Schprock! Schprock! It's Ba-a-a-a-a-ack!

:lol: Yup, we're slurpin' Chicken With Wild Rice and Vegetable Soup once again. :eat:

I'm sure glad that was a short-lived back order - guess the cooks were on KP Duty and got a fresh batch ready just for you! :you:
Read more : It's Back in Stock! Chix w/ Wild Rice | Views : 507 | Replies : 0

Can you order MF products in Canada

I ordered my first shipment of products from <snip>no urls please - Mr. Snippy</snip> This is a US site. Are the products available to be purchased in Canada?
Read more : Can you order MF products in Canada | Views : 1627 | Replies : 8

Info on Special Promotional Offer on 4 Week Variety Pack

We've added some detailed information on the current special "Free Week" TSFL promotional offer.

Click here to view details
Read more : Info on Special Promotional Offer on 4 Week Variety Pack | Views : 638 | Replies : 0

Product Update

Chicken and Wild Rice Soup Temporarily Not Available

:shock: Schprock! Schprock!

:scratch: Like how do you write the sound that a distressed chicken makes anyway? :huh:

:x Drat! Due to overwhelming sales, our Chicken and Wild Rice Soup (Item #6965) is temporarily unavailable. ...
Read more : Product Update | Views : 737 | Replies : 2

Medifast then and now

I did the Medifast thing back in the early 90s and lost a lot of weight.

Unfortunately, i have regained the weight. Other diet plans just didn't work for me.

This 5+1 plan really looks great; no more living on liquids. Are there any caveats for someone like me. (58 with a bmi of 36)
Read more : Medifast then and now | Views : 752 | Replies : 2

oatmeal

If you have 5 oatmeals in a day are to considered to be in ketosis? p.s. thanks for your last response.
Read more : oatmeal | Views : 610 | Replies : 1

does medifast contain any sugar/corn syrup/etc??

I can't find an ingredients list for any medifast food and was wondering about its ingredients. I have a condition which does not allow my body do digest sugar properly causing my weight to soar w/just a little.

Also, in reading posts to answer questions about Medifast 980, I realized some people haven't actually looked at their site befopuranswering. You can purchase 4 weeks and get the 5th week free, spending about $1.51/meal and get ...
Read more : does medifast contain any sugar/corn syrup/etc?? | Views : 854 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286