Medifast then and now

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Medifast then and now

Postby desta » January 10th, 2006, 3:55 pm

I did the Medifast thing back in the early 90s and lost a lot of weight.

Unfortunately, i have regained the weight. Other diet plans just didn't work for me.

This 5+1 plan really looks great; no more living on liquids. Are there any caveats for someone like me. (58 with a bmi of 36)
desta

Postby dlr2424 » January 10th, 2006, 4:51 pm

Desta..... :D ....welcome and we are glad to have you joining us on this forum...... :yay: ......this time around you will find Medifast is better than ever... :whoohoo: ....so much to choose from........ :bib: .....so many delicious supplements!!!!!!!!!!.........when my orders arrive i'm like a kid with candy......... :bouncie: ........now as far as the caveats i'm sure the experts will be on shortly to respond.........for now read as much as possible and sike yourself up for a wonderful ride........... :drive: ..............as you will be thinning in record time

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » January 10th, 2006, 10:51 pm

Hello and welcome to you, Desta ~

Yes, there have been some wonderful changes to the weight management program and because there are so many tasty flavors and choices, it prevents flavor and texture fatigue. The other nice thing is we can continue to use several Medifast meal replacements a day plus low fat/low calorie regular food to maintain our improved health.

Desta, be sure to read the Quick Start booklet - there have been changes in the portion size for the protein and vegetables in the Lean and Green meal. You'll be back in shape in no time at all! My BMI was 43 and now it is about half that.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Order Info