It is currently May 16th, 2024, 6:58 am

News News of Order Info

Site map of Order Info » Forum : Order Info

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

New Autoship for preferred customers

Hi all,
TSFL just released a great program to help our longterm customers. A great way to save money.

Autoship Has Arrived

Have you run out of food lately? Imagine not having to watch your cupboard to see when you need to re-order your supply! Put your Medifast meals on "auto-pilot" and we will take care of the rest.

TSFL is pleased to offer our new Autoship service. You select which products you would ...
Read more : New Autoship for preferred customers | Views : 870 | Replies : 9

Question about new product line

I just received my order for the month and noticed a flyer that there will be what is known as Essential 1 Meals. Is this being offered yet, I cannot find it on the shopping page when ordering my food.

I see there is grilled chicken breast, grilled beef patties and chicken salad. I am interested in purchasing chicken salad with my next order and would like to know if there is plan for these ...
Read more : Question about new product line | Views : 673 | Replies : 2

New Promo Code for April

There's a new TSFL promotional code for April.
Contact your health advisor to get it.
:)
Unca
Read more : New Promo Code for April | Views : 1023 | Replies : 2

Need a health advisor assigned

When I ordered Medifast the first time I went straight to the MF website. How do I get a HA assigned to me and what are the benefits of that? Does it cost more to order on this website than the MF website? Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
Read more : Need a health advisor assigned | Views : 1203 | Replies : 2

TSFL order server down

The TSFL order server went down last night and is still down this morn. If you're a MakeMeThinner customer, and would like to place an order, call Terry at 1-800-621-1927.

If you're not a MakeMeThinner customer, call your personal health advisor.

Sorry for the inconvenience...:(
Unca
Read more : TSFL order server down | Views : 784 | Replies : 1

Anything for March?

Hello,

I need to place and orer. I already saw the specials for March.

are there any promos as well?

thanks,
Michele
Read more : Anything for March? | Views : 548 | Replies : 1

first order with you

Dear Nancy,
I just placed my first order with you. It is under the name Jennifer. Jade is my family nickname (green eyes) and also my 20 yr. old daughter's middle name. I read Unca's post about a promo code. I did not have a health advisor before you so cannot get one, so I left it blank. This is the beginning of my 4th week on MF. I'm down 17 lbs. and couldn't be ...
Read more : first order with you | Views : 1228 | Replies : 2

Hours of Operation (Mon-Jan 26)

Due to inclement weather today, Monday, January 26, 2004, the Take Shape for Life offices will be closing at 5:00 PM EST (2:00 PM PST). If you would like to place orders, please visit us online at:
http://www.makemethinner.com/weightreg.htm
or by phoning 1-800-621-1927.
Read more : Hours of Operation (Mon-Jan 26) | Views : 958 | Replies : 0

New Promo Code

Hi all,
There's a new promo code available for existing customers valid until the end of January. If you're MakeMeThinner customers, email us or call Terry on the 800 number to receive it. Remember, with promo codes once your order is entered we cannot credit you for them, so ALWAYS check with us BEFORE you order.

For customers of other health advisors, please contact your personal health advisor for the code. You MUST order through ...
Read more : New Promo Code | Views : 1322 | Replies : 2

TSFL down

Hope nobody's needing to order today. The TSFL order servers went down a while ago and the 800 number just went down also. Must be ugly weather back there.
:hide:
Unca
Read more : TSFL down | Views : 1249 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286