Need a health advisor assigned

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Need a health advisor assigned

Postby lorriehartley » March 31st, 2004, 2:31 pm

When I ordered Medifast the first time I went straight to the MF website. How do I get a HA assigned to me and what are the benefits of that? Does it cost more to order on this website than the MF website? Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
God's mercies are renewed everyday.

Lorrie
178/173.5/120
lorriehartley

Postby Unca_Tim » March 31st, 2004, 7:12 pm

Hi Lorrie,
For people newly interested in Medifast, the whole hierarchy of the company can be a little confusing. I'll try to explain it the best i can here.

Health Advisors are representatives of "Take Shape for Life" which is a subsidiary of Medifast. TSFL was formed with the guidance of Dr. Wayne Anderson to gather and educate a sales force of knowledgeable people to help others succeed using the Medifast products and plan. Many health advisors are former or current users of the products and have had varying degrees of success with the products. There are many health benefits from using the products, so the experiences and benefits of different health advisors can vary. Some have had great success getting off medications for different ailments from high BP and cholesterol, to weight loss and weight maintenance and reduction or elimination of diabetes medications.

If you clicked on the link at the top of this forum, you've seen Nancy's success at losing 130 pounds, and her husband Terry also lost 70 pounds. They've been maintaining their weight for over a year now.

Terry and Nancy also have a variety of health advisors under them that they may assign customers to, depending on their goals, that specialize in different areas. If you sign up with MakeMeThinner, you "may" be reassigned to one of these alternate health advisors. This is to assure that you can connect with someone who has been successful with a similar situation as you and can help you reach your goal.

Each "Take Shape for Life" health advisor is their own independent business and can vary from one health advisor to another on the level of support you receive.

Some of the duties a health advisor can perform for you are:
Placing, tracking and follow up on orders. (If you have any problem with your order, your health advisor should take care of everything for you.)

Phone support:
All the MakeMeThinner health advisors are available by a toll free 800 number.

Email support:
Timely answers to any question you may have by email.

Access to the Medifast Drs. and Nurses:
We can connect you to the Drs. and Nurses conference calls, or instruct you on how to contact the Nurse directly.

Support Forum:
Here at MakeMeThinner we offer the forum, but it's basically open to everyone and we welcome anyone interested.

In essence, your TSFL health advisor is your personal "buddy", so to speak, that's there for you when you need them.

The prices and products are identical and come from the same facility whether you order with Medifast or any of the TSFL health advisors.

As you may already know, if you order through the main Medifast site, you don't receive this personal attention.

Hope this helped a little,
:)
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby lorriehartley » April 1st, 2004, 8:39 pm

Thanks for the info., it really helped and answered alot of my questions.

;)
God's mercies are renewed everyday.

Lorrie
178/173.5/120
lorriehartley

Return to Order Info