It is currently April 26th, 2024, 4:11 am

News News of A Message from your Hosts

Site map of A Message from your Hosts » Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Special Announcement for Inactive Take Shape For Life Client

Special Announcement for Inactive Take Shape For Life Clients

I recently attended the TSFL board meeting held in Park City, Utah. It was amazing to see the beauty of the mountains clothed in their snowy winter attire. It was a considerable contrast to our previous visits there in mid-summer and fall. The mountains were full of skiers and snowboarders – I was an :glasses: observer…there were very ...
Read more : Special Announcement for Inactive Take Shape For Life Client | Views : 1063 | Replies : 0

Nancy Needs a Break...

:wavie: Hidy Ho MakeMeThinner Californians ~

I am about to fly south for a few days of :puter: business and :boing: fun.

Long ago and far away in another galaxy when I was a kid, I recall seeing a cartoon that showed an airplane flying across a topographical-type map ...
Read more : Nancy Needs a Break... | Views : 1192 | Replies : 6

Flab Patrol

:wave: Hey there Forum Readers ~

If you haven’t yet listened this past week, I want to remind you that I host the national TSFL Maintenance Support Call the third Wednesday of each month.

Last week I spoke how :drive: driving on black ice can be deceiving – we drive the highway with a false sense of security.
The road may appear safe when in fact it ...
Read more : Flab Patrol | Views : 951 | Replies : 1

New Momentum by Medifast Line of Products

:yippee: Goody :yippee: Goody!

At last! I can tell ya about the new Momentum by Medifast products!

:hmmm: I tell ya, this has been hard for me to not spill the beans about this terrific new product line!
When I heard about it last fall, I had to practically sew my lippage shut to prevent random acts of blabbage ...
Read more : New Momentum by Medifast Line of Products | Views : 3931 | Replies : 31

New Super Omega-3 Supplements

Hello MakeMeThinner Friends ~

I am thrilled about the direction that Medifast is taking – coupled with their long-term research and clinical trials, and the excellent support team of Take Shape For Life, we have the strong-backing of a progressive health company – yup, Folks, with Take Shape For Life, we are so much more than weight loss; we are the optimal health company.

In addition to its new Momentum products, Medifast announced a new ...
Read more : New Super Omega-3 Supplements | Views : 2865 | Replies : 0

Report about Lauren

:wavie: Hullo MakeMeThinner Family ~

In case you didn’t see my post in the Maintenance webroom, http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/view ... 087#149087 here’s a little update.

Following surgery Monday, January 7th, Lauren stayed in what she calls a “Hos-pi-tel” – a medical hotel with 24-hour nursing staff.

Lauren describes herself as having a high pain tolerance; during the first 48 hours post-surgery, she ...
Read more : Report about Lauren | Views : 1145 | Replies : 6

General Hospital Downsizes

Hulloo there, MMT People ~

Did you see Genie Francis on Inside Edition tonight? :huh:

Yup, she’s Laura on the popular daytime soap, General Hospital. In addition to being an Emmy Award winner for Outstanding Supporting Actress, she’s struggled with her weight, too. :shock:

We met Genie and her husband Jonathan Frakes from Star Trek the Next Generation last ...
Read more : General Hospital Downsizes | Views : 1735 | Replies : 3

Gas Prices Trickle Down, Shipping Costs Affected

:byebye: Hi ho, there Slimmers ~

:shock: I've got gassy news...I figured it was coming...we've long enjoyed free shipping on Medifast product orders over $200 but due to the :x increased fuel charges, shipping fees will be now be added to regular Medifast orders effective December 1, 2007.

If a ...
Read more : Gas Prices Trickle Down, Shipping Costs Affected | Views : 1048 | Replies : 0

October Maintenance Support Call

:wave: Hi Everyone ~

I host the National Take Shape For Life Maintenance Support Call the 3rd Wednesday of each month and invite you to listen and participate when you are able.

In case you missed the live Weekly Maintenance Support Call this evening (October 17th), I want to encourage you to listen to the playback while it is available.

The Playback number is 1 (512) ...
Read more : October Maintenance Support Call | Views : 1206 | Replies : 4

Needin' a Nudge to Stick with the plan?

:puter: Uh, hullo there ~

I hosted the maintenance support call September 19th

The call was recorded and available until September 26th; the playback number is (512) 505-6863

If you missed it, it might be of encouragement to you if you are struggling with your plan.

I spoke about those electronic speed signs that are posted in school zones and neighborhoods, intended to warn ...
Read more : Needin' a Nudge to Stick with the plan? | Views : 957 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286