New Super Omega-3 Supplements

Meet Terry and Nancy.

New Super Omega-3 Supplements

Postby Nancy » January 15th, 2008, 10:00 pm

Hello MakeMeThinner Friends ~

I am thrilled about the direction that Medifast is taking – coupled with their long-term research and clinical trials, and the excellent support team of Take Shape For Life, we have the strong-backing of a progressive health company – yup, Folks, with Take Shape For Life, we are so much more than weight loss; we are the optimal health company.

In addition to its new Momentum products, Medifast announced a new dietary supplement: Super Omega-3 Fish Oil capsules.

For many years, I assumed that I was getting adequate supplies of vitamins and minerals from the foods I ate – many food labels are marked ‘enriched’ or various vitamins were listed on the label but over time, I realized that my personal daily diet did not include many of the so-called vitamin enhanced meals – Snickers, m&ms and ‘tater chips didn’t come in the super-enriched versions! ;)

When I started on Medifast, I was more than just plain fat; I was morbidly obese, my knee and hip joints were shot, I had plantar fasciitis and addition to high blood pressure and high cholesterol, I was severely anemic and was getting iron shots every two weeks…my doctor prescribed folic acid to assist with iron absorption. It :shock: shocked me that I could be so deficient in many ways and yet my food intake was considerable. I took in a lot of food and a lot of calories but they were empty calories. :oops:

Medifast products are manufactured to the highest standards and one of the best things to know about the Super Omega-3 Fish Oil is that they do not contain mercury, PCBs, heavy metals (Uh, there goes my heavy metal :git: band, eh?), lead, trans fat, saturated fats, arsenic or other :stickwack: negative compounds.

I like knowing that the Medifast Super Omga-3s are :angel: ultra-purified.

Upon the recommendation of our physician, we started using Omega-3’s a couple of years ago because she said it may help with my joint discomfort and it could have an effect on our triglyceride level. We both have dry skin and I noticed an improvement in my skin and hair after consistent use.

Here’s what is on the Medifast flyer about the Super Omega-3 capsules:
Essential fatty acids cannot be produced by the human body, so the must be obtained through the foods we eat or through supplements.

Medifast Super Omega-3 Dietary Supplement

Enteric Coated (That means you won’t have fish breath and the cats from the neighborhood won’t be knocking on your front door! No fish burps is a good thing. The active ingredients pass by the stomach and are absorbed in the small intestines.)

Super Concentrated
720 mg EPA
480 mg DHA
Plus Organic Flax

Each bottle contains 60 SOFTGELS
Serving Size 2 Softgel Capsules
Servings Per Container 30

Amount Per Serving
Calories 25
Total Fat 2.5 g
Sodium 0 mg
Total Carbohydrate 0 g
Protein 0 g
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)
Fish Oil Concentrate 2440 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 720 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 480 mg
Organic Flax Seed Oil 100 mg
ALA (Alpha Linolenic Acid) 50 mg
LA (Cis-Linoleic Acid)12 mg
Oleic Acid 15 mg
Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value*

* Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium or iron.
Percent Daily values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Omega-3 fatty acids help ensure that blood platelets glide across each other properly, thereby helping to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.*

Supports healthy circulation through veins and arteries*

Omega-3 fatty acids help keep cholesterol level in the normal, healthy range*

Promotes lowered triglyceride levels*

Helps maintain normal, healthy blood pressure *

Omega-3 fatty acids help support normal, healthy brain function*

Offers anti-inflammatory benefits which promote joint comfort*

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) softgel capsules daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional.
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.

How to Choose the Right Omega-3 Dietary Supplement for You

With so many options on the market, you want to make sure your Omega-3 supplement provides the maximum in safety and effectiveness.

The Right Concentration
The American :heart: Heart Association recommends consuming 1 gram (1,000 mg) of combined EPA & DHA per day.

Medifast’s Super Omega-3 is highly concentrated fish oil in an enteric coated soft gel capsule — so you get the right amount (1,200 mg) of EPA and DHA from fewer soft gel capsules (2 daily).

The Right Purity
Fish are not picky eaters! You should choose a fish oil that has been purified through molecular distillation to ensure that potential toxins in fish fat deposits won’t build up in your body with daily use.

Super Omega-3 from Medifast is ultra-purified and manufactured to the highest standards.

Super Omega-3 does not contain mercury, PCBs, heavy metals, lead, trans fat, saturated fats, arsenic or other negative compounds.

Super Omega-3
fish oil has been tested to guarantee purity and freshness.

The amount of DHA and EPA listed on the label is what is in our soft gel capsules, and because of the purification process, the fish oil is free of contaminants such as mercury, PCBs and other negative compounds.

The Super Omega 3s are available for $21.95 per bottle
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts