Flab Patrol

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Flab Patrol

Postby Nancy » January 21st, 2008, 2:27 pm

:wave: Hey there Forum Readers ~

If you haven’t yet listened this past week, I want to remind you that I host the national TSFL Maintenance Support Call the third Wednesday of each month.

Last week I spoke how :drive: driving on black ice can be deceiving – we drive the highway with a false sense of security.
The road may appear safe when in fact it is deadly. :bricks:

It doesn’t matter which stage you are in – weight loss, transition, weight management phase or the contemplative phase – there are times we slide off the highway to health and :shock: realize we need intervention – immediately! :eyecrazy:

If it is time for you to call out the Flab Patrol, listen to the playback of my call while it is still available.

Maintenance Playback Number 1 (512) 505-6863

I hope it will :hug: encourage you to keep on keepin’ on, to stay linked with your support system, or (gulp!) to get back on the program. :oops:

It may give you the :deadhorse: hiney kick ya need to avoid someday being hauled off in an ambulance for allowing your health to take the back seat to the hamburgers…

Tugboat operators and ship captains need a river pilot or a channel master to maneuver the waterways.

Drivers need to listen to the traffic report and heed the warning signs.

Take Shapers that are looking for optimal health – not just a temporary DIEt; need to plug in with their health coach.

As a health coach, let me tell you, there is a fine line we walk in regards to contacting our clients.

We tell them we are here for them; we give them our phone number and our email address.

We call them.

When we get no response several times from clients, it appears on our end of the phone line or inbox, that they do :no: not want our help.

That may or may not be so; we are not The Amazing Kreskin here;
we are not mind readers so please let us know how we can best serve you! :mrgreen:

We do not want our clients to think we are stalking them – it is a two-way street.

If you need help, say so.

There is no shame in calling your health coach to simply say, :help: “HELP!”

When the engine in :veedub: Buzz, my VeeWee SlugBug is sluggier and buggier than it out to be, I go to the engine expert and they give Buzz an overhaul or a tune-up.

The expert takes care of Buzz. :hammer:

Your Health Coach is your personal program and product expert. :bananadance:

:coach: If you need a :3head: tune-up or a :redhead: major overhaul, get off the black ice – you are traveling a dangerous way.

:hmmm: The Amazing Kreskin says, call now!

The Flab Patrol is standing by, waiting for your call!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Diana » February 6th, 2008, 9:59 pm

I am always encouraged and inspired by the calls. As much as I love the forum family here, it's a lot of reading -- not my best venue.

For a long time, I didn't think that I was "elligible" to tune in to the Maintenance call. The first time I got on the Maintenance call was when you had Lauren as your guest -- I couldn't miss our own beautiful Lauren!! I like the fact that the maintence call is beyond just the nuts and bolts of working the 5&1. Nancy and the other hosts really get into the heart of the journey. And I find it's just the midweek boost I need to keep going.

See you on the calls if you can make it!
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts