It is currently May 7th, 2024, 9:03 am

News News of My Journal

Site map of My Journal » Forum : My Journal

1 Thread per registered User.

Summergirl

My story-
I was of "thin to normal" weight as a kid, until my parents got a divorce at the ripe ol age of 9! My mom and I moved (in the country) nearby a small little market, which my best friends family owned. We'd go in and raid the store and get "Free candy bars". I struggled off and on always being just "Slightly" overweight throughout school. In high school, I was a big ...
Read more : Summergirl | Views : 2320 | Replies : 57

AmazonQueen

Here I am at the begining of day 1. My current starting weight is 227, I am setting myself mini goals for the long haul ahead and 220lb is my first goal (which I havent seen if a couple of years). I will say thanks in advance to all the fellow forum users for the support I will need and welcome from you. :)
Read more : AmazonQueen | Views : 2364 | Replies : 77

Jen (jene115)

I am going to place my order this Friday so it will probably be mid week for the first week in March until it's received and I can start. I'm going through a little bit of a rough patch in life right now but I went to talk an attorney yesterday and feel better about things now. Does life ever get to the point where things flow easily? :lightening: ...
Read more : Jen (jene115) | Views : 374 | Replies : 5

Ginger

I just finished my 8th day on MF. I feel so much better and I think lighter too. I ordered 4 weeks worth of MF and I like everything except the chocolate bars. I am taking this one day at a time. Receipes have been very helpful on here I hope people keep posting them.
Read more : Ginger | Views : 744 | Replies : 20

holberry

ok, day one is almost over. This sure isnt as hard as the first day back in April. Good grief that was tough.
Read more : holberry | Views : 8919 | Replies : 218

Mombarnes

Intriqued by the sticky & responses ... here goes.

I am starting again. Sasa has been my major igniter. I am thankful for Nancy's support.
The calls are GREAT and I pledge to keep listening to them each week.

The forum makes me feel that I'm not alone ... not only because of people starting the program, but more especially for those who are RE-RE-RE-starting the program.

I am starting the journal to see if ...
Read more : Mombarnes | Views : 391 | Replies : 13

Sasa

Restarted the program 1/14/2008 after a 2 1/2 year hiatus during which I gained back 50 of the 80 pounds I'd lost.

As of this morning I was at 248.5 pounds.

Guiding principles for me:

1. First and FOREMOST, I know from past experience how much the quality of my already wonderful life will improve when my weight goes down. The things I can do, clothes I can wear, how I feel, how I act, ...
Read more : Sasa | Views : 802 | Replies : 20

Marge

Another beginning......we Irish don't stay down for too long we come up fighting...
Read more : Marge | Views : 423 | Replies : 9

Tnanock

I finally have a chance to sit down and begin my journal. I received my Medifast products Monday afternoon so my official start date was Tuesday, January 8 at 225.2. My goal weight is 165, so I have 60 lbs to lose. I am so excited!!! :D I have used Medifast before, and did well with it....but this time I'm going to see it through 'til ...
Read more : Tnanock | Views : 936 | Replies : 20

Lily19780

Greetings, all! I am new to the program, but have enjoyed the forum and learning some of the "tricks". I also like the positive air all around the forum. It is very refreshing. Ok, so I guess I should do a little introduction to me, right?

Well, I have been heavy for as long as I can remember. Actually, that is a fib. I do remember a time when I was a "normal" weight. I ...
Read more : Lily19780 | Views : 265 | Replies : 9

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286