It is currently May 28th, 2024, 10:42 am

News News of My Journal

Site map of My Journal » Forum : My Journal

1 Thread per registered User.

missahc

I hate myself! I lost 130 pounds, started exercising and felt good.
But then I gained about 30 pounds back, stopped exercising, started'
binging again..... I am afraid to weight myself now.
Told myself that I would quit tomorrow .....
Thank God tomorrow is here.
Day 1 of medifast again.....painful...i pray i will make it through without
going through the drivethru again.
Read more : missahc | Views : 364 | Replies : 7

Aquarianskye

To journal or not to journal?? I should warn any of you that might actually be reading this that many times I give TMI. I will probably tell you a variety of things that you do NOT want to know. For that I apologize. And I am long winded!!

hm, starters...my history. I am 32. I currently weigh 239 pounds. I have been 'larger' my entire life. I can remember the first time I ever ...
Read more : Aquarianskye | Views : 7614 | Replies : 313

Oregonrose

Alright, here I go. First week was o.k. not too many slips. this second week was even better till I was babysitting yesterday and ate 3 hershey bars and some bread! Then, just like everybody else I beat myself up and feel like Jaba the Hut! Today is better, totally on plan, drinking lots of ice teas. I like the idea of of each having our own journal blog, I've never done one before, I ...
Read more : Oregonrose | Views : 748 | Replies : 15

Katesmom

Good Morning !

Well the 'whoosh" happened and I have lost another 3.5 pounds today ! (Do I mark my ticker or wait until next Sundays roll call?) I am so thrilled and can't wait for more to come off ! Is it too early to start excercising??? I thought of taking a 20 minute walk this morning....

Katesmom :D
Read more : Katesmom | Views : 23556 | Replies : 964

Elizabeth

Hello everyone. I have decided to start a journal along with starting over with Medifast again. So here I go, I'm trying again. I know it takes a commitment and then the weight loss will take care of itself. So simple but definately and huge challenge for me.

A bit about myself...I'm a full time Mom, homemaker and wife to two boys and have been married for 17 years. I do volunteer work for my ...
Read more : Elizabeth | Views : 2848 | Replies : 81

Akbitty

I am so excited. I am on day 20 and I have lost 25#'s. :D
Could I be placed in the 25# club?
Read more : Akbitty | Views : 2963 | Replies : 99

Help !

Hi !
Just starting and need some help...Any suggestions for the first fews days?

Thanks,
Katesmom :D
Read more : Help ! | Views : 282 | Replies : 4

Lisa145

This is my first journal entry. Weeeeeeee! I just weighed in after my first week on MF and am down 13 pounds!!! I absolutely love the program and look forward to continued success!
Read more : Lisa145 | Views : 2305 | Replies : 65

Hopebaby

Here I am - day 1 of my new life. I am calling this a journey because I am sure it will be. I didn't balloon overnight so I realize I won't shrink overnight either. I chose Medifast because it seemed sensible and faster than most plans. I also like that the decisions are easy during the weight loss phase.

I need to explore a little and figure out where to create a sig and ...
Read more : Hopebaby | Views : 6581 | Replies : 332

Baby Trace

I’ve been reading the boards for several weeks and have identified with so much of what many members have written. I have been inspired to not only start the plan, but to participate in the forum.

You see, that’s a big deal for me because I have this tendency to withdraw and try to deal with issues on my own. Luckily, I’m slowly beginning to realize that it can be helpful to be part of ...
Read more : Baby Trace | Views : 9132 | Replies : 345

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286