Jen (jene115)

1 Thread per registered User.

Jen (jene115)

Postby jene115 » February 24th, 2008, 8:57 am

I am going to place my order this Friday so it will probably be mid week for the first week in March until it's received and I can start. I'm going through a little bit of a rough patch in life right now but I went to talk an attorney yesterday and feel better about things now. Does life ever get to the point where things flow easily? :lightening: If it's not work, it's finances, if it's not finances, it weight, if its not weight, it's relationships, yada, yada. Despite how I sound right now, I feel pretty good about my future. I am worried about whether I can stick to MF, but if not now, when? I'm 50 now, am I going to be lamenting the fact that I still weigh almost 300 pounds when I'm 55 or 60? The time is now. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. I'm sick of battling the same battles over and over, when it's totally within my power to change it. I get this, I really do, but I feel like there's a sabateur within me who knocks me off my game and never wants to me to achieve success. I'm going to fight her (or him) and I will be successful!
Jen
03/01/08
"I'm stronger than my cravings!"
jene115
Preferred member

Postby BabyTrace » February 24th, 2008, 10:50 am

Hi Jen glad to hear you are planning to join us in this battle so much of us share.

Sounds like you've got a whirlwind going on in your life right now. Many of us have found that having control over what we eat when everything around us is going crazy can be very centering and that control helps take the edge off everything else.

Just know we'll be here to support you along the way.

You can do it this time!

Tracy
Start Date: 07/11/2007

The essence of growth is a willingness to change for the better and then an unremitting willingness to shoulder whatever responsibility this entails.
BabyTrace
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby lifelovinaries » February 24th, 2008, 11:46 am

hi jen. I'm glad that you have chosen to join us all here. you're right, life always seems to throw blows. However, if we are able to control one aspect of it, it makes dealing with the other blows less hard hitting. You have the ability to control your weight and what you put into your mouth. Once you start to feel better about a "lighter" you and realize that you are a LOSER (weight-wise), everything else may not necessarily fall into place but it sure makes it easier to deal with. Losing weight may make you feel more self confident and ready to face with everything else in a different manner (or at least with a different outlook). Make sure you check in often for support, that's what we are here for. Good luck with the program and even though your products won't arrive for another week or so, you can start by lowering your carbs and controlling snacking now. Hope everything works out for you and remember, we are here!

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby rodeomom » February 25th, 2008, 10:57 am

HI - there are so many things in life that we have no control over and that is so frustrating. I have found that the best way for me to get through all of those things I cannot control is to gain control over those things that I can and my diet is one of those things. Once you start to gain control over a certain aspect of your life I think you will find, like I did, that it makes the other stuff easier to deal with. Keep this in mind when you start the program. What you put in your mouth is something only you have control over. That is impowering to me, because of my life situation there is little I can do about much of what is going on around me.

You most certainly CAN stick to the program because YOU have the POWER to do it.
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » February 25th, 2008, 2:13 pm

Hi there Jen! GRLLLLLLLLLLL, you WILL be successfull :-P..i kid you not! I'm feelin'ya your realization that NOW is the time to jump on this wagon for a ride to a healthier YOU! We have allllllll felt this way too, so you're not alone. You have joined up with the RIGHT folks here right guys?...all the support you'll need is HERE! So good luck to you Jen...YOU CAN DO THIS :-P

Chynna
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby GucciGoo » March 8th, 2008, 5:17 pm

Let us know when you are ready to start!
BETH formerly known as Dark & Stormy
GucciGoo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to My Journal