JENE115

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby jene115 » April 7th, 2006, 4:46 am

Thank you VIcky. I don't get online much during the week, but thanks for the support!

This hasn't been the best week for me. Work and traffic have been awful. I need to regroup this weekend. Sticking to it for the most part though, but not perfect.
Jen
03/01/08
"I'm stronger than my cravings!"
jene115
Preferred member

Postby horsey girl » April 7th, 2006, 8:48 am

Hi Jen, Fellow Texan. Glad you are back. You and I started about the same time last year and restarted the same day this year. I am back to lose about 10 to 15 pounds, 1/2 of which I never lost and 1/2 that I let creep back up, on a long trip the last couple of months. I hope this works for you this time. I want you to know it can be done, even when it seems you will never get there. I know you have trouble with the stress of work and the horrible Houston traffic. [It's no joke, Folks!] Right now you are hauling the weight of another person around on your back. No wonder you are so tired by the weekend. This weekend don't let that defeat you. Remind yourself that you won't be so tired when that is gone. Zip your lip. IF IT AIN"T MEDIFAST, DON'T EAT IT! That worked for me. I eventually got to where I couldn't bear to slip. I resented anything that slowed my weight loss because it is so exciting to finally lose it. I am here to tell you , you won't believe the difference in how you feel until you lose the weight. You will find you have the energy to deal so much better with all those stresses. They won't seem so monumental. You won't feel better doing medifast 1/2 way though, you have to commit. One day at a time. Stay compliant just for this weekend and see what happens. Don't let your exhaustion be a reason to cheat. You can do it! I did. I wish I could let you feel how much different I feel now. Go Jen! You will never regret it. What could you possibly need to eat today that won't be there later when you are skinny? We are here for you. Come read instead when you feel the need to eat. :cleader: :cleader: :cleader:
Horsey Girl
Ad Astra per Aspera
horsey girl
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Nancy » April 7th, 2006, 1:55 pm

Horsey Girl ~

That was a perfect post - it is hard to describe to others about how much better we feel once we get through those first few weeks of detox and food withdrawal. There is a significant energy enhancement that comes when we eat nutritionally balanced meals.

Jene, we really like you and we want to see you get into the Medigroove and feel the power that comes when we are program-compliant. Once a person is in the Medizone, it is so much easier to eat right; the cravings do go away - really!

You are doing many things to set yourself up for success as you organize and prepare your meal schedule in advance. We are happy for you to join us on the journey to improved health.

Have a gladsome weekend, Jene!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » April 7th, 2006, 8:51 pm

Ditto from me, that post was amazing! Look at your stats, you should know! Thanks for that!

DeDe

We're winning, can't you tell?
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.