Sunday Morning Roll Call, April 04, 2004

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby moutoncove » April 6th, 2004, 8:21 am

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I'm late to post this. My weight loss for the week was 7# - total loss is 39# - one more pound and I'll have loss 40# and 10 more pounds I'll be in the 100s - I haven't seen that in four years.

Carrie - I got your email - I've been lurking on the board but I've been soooo busy with work, spring is here so there's alot of time spent outside instead of on the computer - planting the garden - planting flowers - going for walks - the weather has been fabulous.

Now it's confession time too - I haven't been logging in my weight because I haven't weighed myself for two weeks. I had a COLLAPSE (according to Jeannette's definition). I did a very stupid thing - I gave myself permission to eat one meal at my Moms and that led into a full-fledged binge that lasted a whole week. I don't know how much I gained because I refused to get on the scale. So I stuck to MF the week after and then got on the scale after I MF for a week and I weighed the same thing I weighed before I binged. Boy I can tell I have big food issues. One taste of real food and off I go. What I got out of this? All this did was set me back two weeks from reaching my goal. How stupid of me.

I'm definitely going to have to do some studying on why I binge when I get a taste of something sinful. Story of my life.

On a much, much happier note - I'm feeling great - I'm exercising every morning - I put that collapse past me and I'm moving forward in a positive attidude - I'm still going to make it (150# by Nov. 1st) -

I was so pumped up Monday morning when I weighed in at 209 - made me more determined to be 100% MFing. I've set goals for April and one of them is "I'M WILL NOT PIG OUT ON EASTER SUNDAY" and I plan to stick to it.

Sorry I'm so long winded - I need to be checking in more.

Congrats to everyone - looks like everyone is doing GREEAAAATTTT.

Ya'll keep shaking - see ya'll next week.

Brenda
moutoncove
Regular Member - #40 Club

Postby Carrie » April 6th, 2004, 9:03 am

New Total 59.7 pound loss for the week! Way to Go Gang!

Brenda.... glad you're still moving forward, I was afraid I'd lost my 'birthday buddy'. The important thing is that you've picked yourself up and moved on.

Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Previous

Return to Roll Call