Sunday Morning Roll Call April 25, 2004

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call April 25, 2004

Postby Carrie » April 25th, 2004, 5:31 am

Good Morning all you losers!

Big news at my house ....... loss of 3.6 pounds this week for me, total 30.5....... Unca PLEASE move me into the 30# club!

Good thing I resisted all those urges to eat this week huh? It paid off, thanks to everyone in this forum for all the support we give one another.

Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Landylue » April 25th, 2004, 6:13 am

Job well done, Carrie! Excellent! Way to go, girl!

With my 3 lb drop this week, Unca is going to have to move us BOTH into the 30 lb club. :yes: Boy, these club 'memberships' are really won with hard work, determination, and alot of teeth grittin' aren't they.

Congratulations to us both! :toast:

As always, ya'll have a beautful Sunday.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby RavenKat » April 25th, 2004, 6:16 am

You girls ROCK!!!!!

I lost 8 pounds! Can't wait to get to the 10 # club. :-)

Happy Sunday all.

Kat
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby marge » April 25th, 2004, 6:51 am

WELL DONE GIRLS...CONGRATS

I am down 2 pounds.. :exercise: week 2..actually I started on a monday but I decided to weigh today so that I could join the Sunday weight in.

I was expecting a wee bit more but I will take the 2 pounds considering I cheated on wednesday,,,,,it was my monthly BUNCO luncheon with my 12 girls friends and I have not told them about Medifast..long story but it is easier not to say anything..I just love when they say to me "you have lost weight"...I made a plain salad with some cooked chicken breasts cut up in it and just nibbled here and there on their delicious food....did not go overboard..thank god....

I am also sure that the first week my loss of 5 pounds was probably a lot of water loss...

back on track again and we will succeed :cleader:

Have a great sunday all

Marge

200/193/150
marge
Preferred member

Postby Marsha » April 25th, 2004, 7:11 am

Congratulations to all you losers!

Mark me down for 3 lbs this week. A total of 44#s since I met Medifast!!

Have a great week!
[url]Image[/url]
Marsha
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Jackie » April 25th, 2004, 9:28 am

Good Afternoon,

Well, I'm back again!! This time to stay! :D I have gained a few pounds :x and will start to post losses when I am past my last post.

Keep up the good work everyone! Have a great week!

Jackie
Jackie
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby Nancy » April 25th, 2004, 2:01 pm

Hello and Howdy doody, Everyone!

Wow! We are ALL losers! It is SO cool to see some of you reach a new club level! It is hard work and there are some weeks when we are actually :D happy to see that we have maintained and not gone up, eh? :oops:

It feels great to be able to share with one another. The Sunday morning weigh-in provides an opportunity to be accountable and keeps one another linked together. I had a good week, too. I lost three pounds this week.

This last Friday and Saturday, The MakeMeThinner team attended a seminar/trade show called Women at Work and Play, sponsored by a local Portland, OR hospital.

It was really rewarding to talk to other men and women that have made some lifestyle changes and are getting a handle on weight management.

We were able to share some information with others about how they can use Medifast for wt. maintenance and for good nutrition. I told them about the Women’s Health shakes with black Cohosh, Chaste Tree berry and Echinacea and how it supports a woman’s immune system and aids those :twisted: annoying moments of uncoolness (hot flashes) and :twisted: crankiness :twisted: .

I found myself too wrapped up in talking with people and going around to the various vendors that I did not drink all of my shakes or water on time. :shock:

That was naughty of me because I have been trying to convey to you all the importance of maintaining a schedule…after the seminar was over, some of the MakeMeThinner team went out for supper together. Gulp!

I was good – I ordered a dry salad (no dressing), blackened halibut and steamed asparagus. I ate NO BREAD, which just about killed me and I had several cups of coffee with just one of those teensy ½ Tbsp containers of half in half – not one per cup but one container total for my coffee. Then that dang ol’ Unca – he had Apple cobbler WITH ice cream and he was sitting right across the table from me…he had it, because HE CAN!

Naw, I did not reach across the table and sneak a bite! I didn’t have it last night because I decided that my leather pants are more important to me than a piece of pie.

Maintenance is harder than the losing phase. I totally maintained for a year – just up one or two pounds and then right off but lately it has been difficult – because I allowed IT to be. IT is under control now. I’m singing praises for Medifast – it is forgiving!

:exercise: Have a great week, y’all!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Maggie » April 25th, 2004, 3:45 pm

I'm here at last. Sorry I'm late checking in. We are trying to sell our house and keeping the house in order cuts into my computer time. Good news for me this week. I had a loss of 3 lbs. So that makes my total lost--65Lbs. Finally the scale is moving again. Congratulations everyone on your losses this week. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Guest » April 25th, 2004, 4:24 pm

206/(188) 193.5/127 - I have lost and gained both this week for an end result of 4 lbs down - Have a great week everyone!

What i lossed

Postby Lynn » April 25th, 2004, 6:32 pm

Well today i screwed up but i do have to say that today is day 7 for me and i' have lossed 13#. SO i'm happy about that. But i'm angry :x at my self for cheating on my day 7 after doing so good all week.
But i'm going to keep my head up and keep shaking. I know i can make it.I wanna make it.I need to make it.
Started Medifast : 04/19/04
Starting Weight : 300
Goal Weight :135
Todays Weight :288
Lynn
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » April 25th, 2004, 7:50 pm

Lynn,

That's ok, that's all right, now get outta the :brickwall: kitchen and fight, fight, fight
the urge to scarf stuff that's off limits.

Drink some tea, have some bouillon – try the Medifast Fast soup. If you like tomato, the Robust Tomato is really good!

Wow! 13 pounds! That’s awesome! Gosh, you skated right thru the 90’s and into the 80’s, weigh to go!!! :cleader:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Week 1 done

Postby LisaM » April 25th, 2004, 9:43 pm

It's Sunday night, but I'm down 8 lbs in my first week! :yippee: Looking forward to many more fat cells melting off!
LisaM
Start Date: 4/19/04
227/215/150
LisaM
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » April 25th, 2004, 10:13 pm

Hey, Lisa Girl!

:cleader: Yipee Skippy! 8 pounds outta here! Woo Hoo! You will soon be outta the 'teens and into a whole new category.

Shake and slurp your water!
:cheers:

What's your fave flav so far?
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby pinkgeek » April 26th, 2004, 5:16 am

-2.5 for me :( I am losing slowly, but I have only .5 to lose by next roll call to get in the #20 club :) Everyone's doing super! It sounds like Carrie and Landy are kicking butt and taking names *hugs* Hope you all have a great week of shaking!
~Angela

Start date: 3/21/04
195.5/159.5/115
After a week off: Restart 6/7/04
164/154.4/115
pinkgeek
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby Carrie » April 26th, 2004, 6:35 am

Hi Angela,
I've been thinking about you - worrying - since you haven't been around much. Glad to hear of your loser status, keep up the good work!
Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Next

Return to Roll Call