Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call May 9, 2004

Postby lastchance » May 9th, 2004, 1:59 am

Good Morning!
Today is day 1 and I am very excited.

GOODMORNING ALL

Postby NikkiNix » May 9th, 2004, 3:55 am

HELLO EVERYONE,

I AM ALWAYS THE FIRST PERSON TO LOOK AT THE SUNDAY POSTS BECAUSE I WORK NIGHTS SO I AM ALREADY UP. I JUST HATE BEING THE FIRST TO POST ESPECIALLY WHEN I GAINED WEIGHT THIS WEEK :oops: I KNOW I SET MYSELF UP AND I REMEMBER SOMEONE POSTING THAT THEY WERE SNEAKING BITES HERE AND THERE WELL LET ME TELL YA THOSE LITTLE BITES ADDED UP REAL QUICK I GAINED 3.5LBS BACK :brickwall: AND IT'S NO ONES FAULT BUT MY OWN. LAST TIME I DID'NT POST CAUSE I HAD A SLIP UP AS WELL. OK THE POINT TO ME POSTING EVEN THOUGH IT'S EMBARASSING :cry: IS THAT FROM THIS DAY ON NO MORE EXCUSSES NO MORE SABATOGING MYSELF. TODAY IS MOTHERS DAY AND I AM READY WITH MY FAST SOUPS AND MY PICKLES. I SWEAR AS MY OWTH, I NIKKI WILL LOSE NEXT WEEK I WILL NOT GAIN OR SLIP UP YOU ALL HAVE MY WORD AS A MF TEAM PLAYER :goteam: I WILL COME HERE FOR SUPPORT WHEN I GET HUNGRY AND BORED :!:

THANKS
NIKKINIX
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
NikkiNix
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Landylue » May 9th, 2004, 6:53 am

First of all, Happy Mother's Day to all our forum's beautiful mothers. Here's the closest thing to a fragrant rose that I can give you to celebrate :rose: . If you are lucky enough to still have your mom around to talk to or to hug, be sure and do so today.

Secondly, LC, this IS a big day for you. Congratulations on your decision to improve your health AND your life! Stay close to the forum and follow the program. You can't help but have great success. It works! Keep us posted.

Nikki, I like the sound of your new battle plan. But I also want you to take heart. To have gained 3.5 lbs of FAT would have called for you to eat 12,250 extra calories last week. You would have had to have been REALLY busy sneaking little bites! What you are most likely seeing on the scale is water retention. Work the program, DRINK LOTS OF WATER, and if you drink diet colas, try giving them up just this week. However, we do, indeed, hold you accountable, Nikki. Next Sunday we expect you to post a loss. Have a WONDERFUL week!

As for me, I'm down 2.2 lbs.

As usual, have a blessed Sunday, everyone.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby RavenKat » May 9th, 2004, 7:30 am

Hi all!

Nikkinix, I believe I was the poor soul you were referring to (posting about eating). I would definitely read all the wonderful responses because they inspired me to return 100%.

Like Landylue, my advice is MORE WATER! Not water-like-substances but unadulterated water. I prefer mine nice and icey but sometimes warm is good too.

Anyway, since I'm about the last person to advise anyone ;) ...

I lost 4 pounds this week. Yay me!

Happy Mother's Day

Kat
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Carrie » May 10th, 2004, 4:49 am

Good morning gang!

Count me in for 2.6 pounds, total 33.90.

Hope everyone is well. Stick with it!

Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Sylvia » May 10th, 2004, 6:07 am

Hi Everyone,

This is my first weekly weigh in and I'm down 8 pounds! I have never lost this much weight in one week in my life! I am so excited and motivated - this is the first time I've been confident I am going to get to my goal weight since I can remember.

Have a great week!
Sylvia
Preferred Member - 70# Club

weigh in

Postby saira » May 11th, 2004, 5:52 am

OK GUYS!

Its DAY #1....will post next week and let y'all know how i did.

Saira
213/213/115
You want some of this?
saira

Postby shineface » May 11th, 2004, 8:42 am

Hi All you wonderful Forum Friends! :heart:

I have been away from this Forum way too much these last few weeks - work related and even though I sneak in when I can, I don't have nearly the time I'd like to be saying Hello to everyone and posting up a storm.

Be TRUE TO THIS PROGRAM and MF WILL BE TRUE TO YOU!!!!!!!! My advice -- I can't stress it enough!!!! THis work - the last time I will ever have to lose weight now and progress continues!!!!

This week I lost 2.5 pounds for a total of 67.5 pounds lost - I am now weighing in at 222.5 --- big change from 290!!!!!

I actually went into the store the other day wearing a pair of (very baggy) size 26W jeans and bought a pair of 18W jeans - that are loose fitting!!!! :yes:

Huge miracles -- energy, new habits, new friends and best of all some mental PEACE... not the constant obsession with food - God, how liberating!

Keep shakin' and slurpin' and readin' and postin' and drink-drink-drink-- the water --- can't stress this enough!!!!!!!!!

:goteam:

Remember ---
WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby pinkgeek » May 11th, 2004, 9:46 am

I'm posting late, but late is better than never, right? Sounds like everyone is still doing terrific. For Nikki, I'm with the others, water, water, water to flush out all the fat and toxins and impurities.

As for my weight loss, I had another good week. -4 for me. 2 more lbs and I'll be ready for the 30# club. Of course I'm still stressing and my husband hasn't hidden the scale yet this week, so I have been obsessing over it again *sob* Hopefully I will get calmed back down and all the work stress will leave soon and my body will get a much needed break. Here's to another wonderful week with you guys and MF. Oh, I saw a commercial on TV..not an infomercial, just a regular commercial. It was really cool! That's the first one I have ever seen. Of course, I was wondering why Nancy, Mike, and Jeanette weren't on there?!?! Anyways, happy shakin!
~Angela

Start date: 3/21/04
195.5/159.5/115
After a week off: Restart 6/7/04
164/154.4/115
pinkgeek
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby Marseilles » May 11th, 2004, 10:31 am

Hi all..I am also posting late...

I gained 0.4 this week, because like a fool I cheated as some of you may have seen in my post about it.

Oh well, living and learnign and moving forward!

-M.
Marseilles
Preferred member

Postby elle4nelly » May 11th, 2004, 12:02 pm

Congrats everyone!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't weighed my self in neon. I made a date with the scale for June 15th. That would be the 105th day on medifast. I have horrible obsessive complsive beahviors. Like weighing in every minutes and getting emotional over each 10th of a lb. So I confiscated the scale when I restarted Medfifast early April. So June 15th wil be my moment of truth!!
Good Job!

And Pam? You rock!
Nelly
Final Restart on Dec 18th
elle4nelly
Preferred member

Postby marge » May 12th, 2004, 6:07 am

Happy wednesday everyone...as promised in one of my previous posts because I broke my 4 week fast and ate a lean green meal on mothers day I was not going to weigh in on my usual monday but today. I was very afraid to get on that mean nasty intimidating scale this morning but I did and I am SO HAPPY...count me in for last week down 2 pounds...I guess the damage was not too bad eating one meal :lol: :lol: :lol:

So I am down a total of 15 pounds since I started 4 weeks ago :lol: :lol: absolutely amazing..I could not even lose anything close to that in weight watchers over a period of 1 year..it was an up and down yo yo effect.

I am back on track and will weigh in again on Monday...I prefer mondays to sundays since I started on a monday.

happy day one and all

hugs

marge
200/185/150
marge
Preferred member

Postby Marseilles » May 12th, 2004, 7:34 am

Congratulations Marge :)

Very happy to hear of your great success and I hope your Mothers Day was blessed.

I hope I am able to post better results next week..dont see any reason why not though, as Im not going to CHEAT this week!! LOL

My wishes to everyone for a GREAT week and one heck of a losing streak!!!

Unless, of course, you are going to Vegas..and then...well, you get what I mean :angel:

Cheers all!!!
-M.
Marseilles
Preferred member

I'm a 'lil bit late but......

Postby TypingTrish » May 12th, 2004, 2:49 pm

I weighed in Sunday, marking my 3 weeks on MF....put me down for 16.5 pounds total loss! Yeahhh!!!

I haven't been around much posting the past couple of weeks (I'll explain all that later)...let's just say that our calendar for the month of May overfloweth and if someone tries to add one more item to this calendar, I'm gonna SCREAM!! At least being on the run all the time leaves little time for eating, huh?? LOL

Congrats to all the losers this week!! WTG!! I am so excited and can't wait to have Unca change me to the 20# club!...hopefully next week :lol:

Hope everyone has a great week...I'll try to post more when there is a few extra hours...but in the meantime...I am reading when I can and coming here for the support I need. Ya'll are great!!

:puter: Trish
TypingTrish
Regular Member - #20 Club

Return to Roll Call