Sunday Morning Roll Call, April 18, 2004

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call, April 18, 2004

Postby Landylue » April 18th, 2004, 5:33 am

Good morning, everyone. I'm down another 2 lbs for the week.

Ya'll have a peace-filled Sunday.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby RavenKat » April 18th, 2004, 5:57 am

Hi all!

I only have one day down so I won't weigh myself but I wanted to get into the habit of appearing here on Sunday mornings.

It's a beautiful 80 degrees today - looking forward to getting outside a bit.

Until next week,

Kat

:goteam:
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby marge » April 18th, 2004, 6:21 am

Landylue:

WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!

I STARTED ON A MONDAY SO I AM HOLDING OUT WEIGHING UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING :) :) :) :) :) :) :goteam:
marge
Preferred member

Postby Maddie » April 18th, 2004, 6:34 am

Good morning all. Hope everyone is well this morning.
I lost 1 pound this week and feel a little disappointed :cry: . Well I keep reading the posts and I think if its true that your body remembers diets, it may be at the point were I usually give up. I lose 10 pounds, stop losing and after a few weeks get frustrated and quit. I am not giving up to day.
I guess every body gets discouraged from time to time and it's my turn.
It's nice to know I don't have to be perfect also. I'm aloud to not always be on top of my game emtionally, it's ok to have less than good days.
I don't have to eat over it. Maybe I don't have to be crabby around the house either just because I'm a little down.

Maddie
If at first you fail your deed,
try again till you succeed.

06/12/04
195/190/goal(145)
Maddie
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Nite Izes » April 18th, 2004, 7:09 am

hello everyone

Weighed myself this morning. I thought it would be 1 lbs for the week but

:yes: I lost 2 lbs this week :kool: that is a total of 15 lbs in 3 weeks.

I have to buy one of those scales that have .1 or .5 lbs intervals to be more accurate.
:yeah: It could be 1.5 lbs, but it display 2 lbs down. :3head:
(303)285/208/140
start date: 3/27/04
BMI=55.4 New BMI= 38.0
WT Loss= -95/-77
GOALS
√ 1st goal= 250 BMI= 45.7
√ 2nd goal=219 BMI= 39.9
3rd goal = 191 BMI= 34.9
4th goal = 163 BMI= 29.8
5th goal = 140 BMI= 25.6
Nite Izes
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby NikkiNix » April 18th, 2004, 7:49 am

GOODMORNING LADIES,

THIS IS MY FIRST ROLL CALL . I ACTUALLY STARTED ON A THURSDAY, BUT I WANTED TO WEIGH IN WITH THE REST OF THE TEAM. SO IT MIGHT SEEM LIKE I LOST A LITTLE BIT MORE BUT IT'S BECAUSE I'M 3 DAYS AHEAD IN A SENSE. I WILL BE ON TRACK NEXT WEEK SO IT WON'T BE THAT MUCH LOSS. ANYWAYS 7 MORE POUNDS GONE :yes: THAT MAKES A TOTAL OF 18.5 POUNDS GONE FOREVER . THAT MAKES 1LB PER DAY I STARTED ON THE 1ST. PRETTY SOON UNCA IS GONNA HAVE TO ADD ME TO THE 20LB GONE LIST :D . I AM ON THE FULL FAST BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE DAY A MONTH TO EAT A LEAN GREEN MEAL. THAT ISN'T TO BAD IS IT :?: (FOR THE PURIST) I WILL POST MY STATS ONE OF THESE DAYS. I WANT TO LOSE ATLEAST 150LBS :shock: SO WISH ME LUCK.

I WORK NIGHTS SO THIS IS MY BEDTIME SO GOODNIGHT AND GOODMORNING TO EVERYONE.

NIKKINIX
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
NikkiNix
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Maggie » April 18th, 2004, 8:40 am

Good morning everyone........I have been on a brief hiatus from the forum. I am happy to say that I have maintained my loss of 60lbs. I haven't posted to the roll call for 3 or 4 weeks. I had lost my mental concentration. My daily routines were interupted by some health problems for both myself and my husband. Hopefully things will settle down a little now and I can get back on track. I tried to convince myself that if I could follow the Medifast diet and lose consistently then I could just as well follow my own regimen and lose also. Wrong!!! I did hold my own but I didn't lose. When I began Medifast I set a date and mentally prepared myself for the strict regimen that being on Medifast requires. I consider that I have been successful in losing 60 lbs. but I realized that I need to return to the strict adhereance if I am to continue to lose weight. So last week I set a new deadline on which to begin again. On Monday, tomorrow, I am going to go back to my shakes only for a while and then switch to the modified to continue to find the new me. There are so many new faces on the forum. I am encouraged by everyones posts but especially am encouraged by Susan and Jeanette and Mike. They are the only three who were here when I joined in November. To see that they are still trudging forward gives me the incentive to stay the course. And Pam is about to catch up with me. I can't let that happen. I see myself in the words of so many posts. Just this week, Tammy's admissions of not being able to stay on track made me really see myself. Thanks everyone for encourageing me even when you didn't know that you were. I'll be here next week to post my renewed efforts. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Marsha » April 18th, 2004, 6:17 pm

Hi everyone.... Welcome to the new Medifasters - and nice to hear from you again Maggie.

- Well, I just got back from a week long vacation in Orlando - Disneyworld, to be exact! I decided before we left that I would go modified - and have dinner every night with my family..... well, by the end of vacation I was drinking wine, having dessert ( a little bit ) etc. Still doing 3 shakes a day - and then bombing out at dinner! Well, since I haven't reported in to roll call for two weeks, I can report a 4 lb. loss in the last two weeks. I guess what this means is - Since I have been on Medifast for 3 months, have lost 41 lbs total ( I need to join the 40# club, Unca) My perceptions have changed..... a glass of wine, a bite or two or three of a shared dessert isn't really that bad! Maybe I didn't really bomb out!! All I know is, I was really excited when I got on the scales today! And I am recommited to go hard core to lose the last 30 lbs!

Have a great week everyone!
[url]Image[/url]
Marsha
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby TypingTrish » April 18th, 2004, 6:35 pm

Congrats to everyone on your losses this week!! :cleader: I just started today, so I'll be posting my results next Sunday too! My hubby took me over to the school today to weigh on the official scales that I'm going to use. That way I will only weigh on Sundays. I was a little disappointed, as those scales said I weighed about 10 pounds more than I thought <big deep sigh> :cry:

As I'm typing this right now, I'm sipping down my fourth shake of the day...have handled it real well. Even just walked past an open bag of Doritos sitting on the counter a few minutes ago and wasn't tempted to stick my hand in them! <haha> Yeah me!! :cleader:

Reading everyone's posts sure gives me encouragement, and some of ya'll's before and after pictures....WOW!! Can't wait to put a before and after of me on there too!

:puter: Trish
TypingTrish
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Carrie » April 19th, 2004, 4:50 am

I'm down 1.6 pounds this week. Having some program trouble, but am re-applying myself as of this morning.
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby pinkgeek » April 19th, 2004, 6:13 am

Hrmm...A little suprised that I lost 4 lbs this week since Aunt Flo was here. I'm guessing that I may lose more during that week b/c I'm not taking the pill. I figure now that I started back on the evil pill yesterday, I will go back down to 2 or 3 lbs, but that's just my theory. Anyways, I'm pleasently surprised at the 4 lb loss. That puts me at 17lbs for my first month. Hopefully I'll keep cruising at a steady 3-4 lb clip since I'm losing more slowly than others. That's OK, though! I didn't gain and on top of that I lost. That's a huge improvement over the last few years of my life. BTW, I finally weigh less than that skinny booger that is my husband. Never mind that he's a foot taller than me. My first goal has been accomplished! And he hid my scale last week at my request, so I've been away learning to deal without yet another obsession. First food, now my scale :( I'll survive I know. What doesn't kill me will make me stronger and hopefully more disciplined when I get the rest of this weight off. Everyone is doing really great by the way! Have a wonderful week of shakin!
~Angela

Start date: 3/21/04
195.5/159.5/115
After a week off: Restart 6/7/04
164/154.4/115
pinkgeek
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby Lynda » April 19th, 2004, 8:57 am

Hello everyone! I'm down another 2.5 pounds this week! That makes 26.5 so far! I am so lovin' medifast!

Congrats to everyone!
Lynda
Newbie - #20 Club

Postby shineface » April 19th, 2004, 4:13 pm

Hi All--

Congratulations to you LOSERS!!!! Everyone hang in there....

I didn't disappear -- I'm OK -- been sick with bronchitis and working....

I've been working like crazy running the Inn while the Inndeepers are on vaca for two weeks and boy is it busy!!!! I'll try to post more --I MISS IT SO MUCH---- anyway --- I'm down 6 pounds this week for a total of 56 pounds lost ---- YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MF WORKS _ END OF STORY-----

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Roll Call