STARTING AGAIN!!!!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

STARTING AGAIN!!!!

Postby Huntersmom » May 29th, 2008, 2:58 pm

Hi, Everyone. I am back. I did medifast one other time and lost then quit. Well, I am back and I have to get healthy. My three year old was diagnosed with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. He is doing well and is very mobile still. I just want to be around to take care of him and my 11 month old daughter. I pray I can stay on track this time~I know I can do it because it is for my beautiful son.
Last edited by Huntersmom on May 29th, 2008, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Huntersmom

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » June 1st, 2008, 1:01 pm

Welcome back!!!

I'm re-starting and recommitting too!

Yes! You can do this for your beautiful children and for yourself. My kids are my motivation too. I need to be as healthy as possible for them.

Congratulations on your new start... :hug:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby suzyq » June 5th, 2008, 8:30 am

Welcome back! I am re-committing again too after a lot of on/off again. Kids are a great motivation - I want to be a healthy mom and role model! We can do it!

Susanne
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

restart 6/5/08
suzyq
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby sidrah » June 6th, 2008, 8:56 pm

re-start!!!!ditto for me. You will be able to do it because you already have a plan in mind. I don't have all the answers, but I teach kids with disabilities all day long and there is nothign different than some extra techniques needed for success. You have them already and will do well for everyone, including yourself.
Don't really care as long as everything's better than yesterday was...

@}---- @}---- @}---- @}----
sidrah
Preferred member

Postby LAwoman » June 8th, 2008, 9:08 am

Welcome back Huntersmom,

I'm a "restart" also.

WE WILL DO THIS!!!
LAwoman
Preferred member

Postby Guest » June 8th, 2008, 3:49 pm

Thank you very much!!! I am starting on the day when my husband deploys for Iraq. I am kinda doing a spiritual fast thing to keep him safe. I know you are not suppose to tell anyone but I think this will keep me from quitting this time. I know medifast really works and is healthy, more than other products out there. Anyway, I am restarting on Tuesday and I am really going to do it this time. I have a really big problem with overeating and drinking coca-cola about 6 a day, so I really need to improve my health but first I need to lose some weight before I have to take insulin and blood pressure medicine. I wish everyone success!!!!

Return to Come on in.