8/26 starters Welcome to Club Benjamin!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby cyn » September 3rd, 2006, 1:30 am

Good morning everyone!! Well, I am sure for most of us it isnt morning yet--3AM isnt exactly morning for me either but I was awake so here I am up with the chickens! :hatch: Ok I have to brag just a bit. I had my Sunday weigh in and I am shocked! Guess my body decided to bypass the 260s alltogether! I am so happy! This just makes me even more focused and motivated! I am doing it!! I feel like going outside and shouting to the world!! :yes: I know much of my success is due to this board and this thread and you great people. Your support and motivation make all the difference in the world. Enough with the sappy stuff. My plan for today is to continue as I have been and to increase my :water: and try to incorporate more physical activity to my day even if it is a short walk. :treadjog: I no longer think I am going to lose weight :pigsfly: I know I am gonna lose weight!! Have a great day everyone!
Last edited by cyn on September 3rd, 2006, 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
start 8/26/06

cyn
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby VictoriousNat » September 3rd, 2006, 7:58 am

CYN!!! THAT IS AWESOME, YOU LITTLE VAMPIRE YOU!!! AWAKE AT 3AM!! :lol: 13lbs is a BIG DEAL!!! :cleader:

Go to the grocery store and get that 10lb bag of rice and lift it!!!! That's what you just took off your body. My doc says even loss of water takes pressure off the organs!! Wohoo!!!

Other than looking at the scale, I also look at my blood pressure monitor and I definitely see THOSE numbers decreasing too!! :hi5:
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
Waiting for Doctor's clearance to restart MF.
VictoriousNat
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Elizabeth » September 3rd, 2006, 8:58 am

I love reading this thread...you girls are doing awesome and its so exciting to watch you succeed...its inspiring. Congratulations to you on your first week. You made it!
Elizabeth

Postby VictoriousNat » September 3rd, 2006, 1:49 pm

I need to be in a club!!! :lol: :lol:
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
VictoriousNat

Postby cyn » September 3rd, 2006, 2:41 pm

Nat & Elizabeth~ I think we all are all doing an amazing job!! Good for us!! Lets keep up the good work!!
start 8/26/06

cyn

Postby cyn » September 5th, 2006, 5:02 am

Whew! I am so glad the long weekend is over! I have to admit that was tough for me! I was alone alot and old habits began creeping back, and then there was the BBQ, and I also had to go shopping. But I stuck to it and am still giving it my all! I did buy some nice veggies at the store. I think I made add some L&G to my plan. I dont think I can shake it forever. And like I said earlier I love soup and the weather is getting cooler here everyday. I am looking forward to that. Have a great morning everyone!! Stay focused on you!!
start 8/26/06

cyn

Postby Elizabeth » September 5th, 2006, 6:25 am

Hey Cyn! Great job on the weekend! Can you believe you are so strong?
This plan has really given me courage. I can't believe it sometimes. I have been jumping on and off diets for so long. It feels great now to lose weight, eat less and stay on plan for more than a few days. I've had a couple of days where I was really getting close to falling off plan too...like the day I had all of my six meals by 3 pm. Oh, I was so upset at myself but I just drank and drank and forged through the day. I was so proud at the end of the day. Have you tried any of the other MF meals yet? The soups are great.
Anyway....have another successful day!
Elizabeth

Postby VictoriousNat » September 5th, 2006, 7:14 am

Good morning ladies,

Cyn~

Yeah you made it through the BBQ! Thank God I was not invited to anything. A few neighbors had BBQ parties, but DH and I just went shopping! :lol:

Elizabeth - that is so true about courage. I would never have dreamt that I could sit there and watch my huband devour stewed red snapper (a whole one) over black beans and rice, followed two hours later by a quick pop into McDonals for a fish filet. On the way in, he asked, if he could get me anything. :roflmao: Then at night he went to his favorite vegetarian restaurant and scarfed down some jerk tofu with more rice and peas. I was drinking broccoli soup from a thermos and feeling rather like Oliver Twist or some other unfortunate urchin.LOL He wasn't malicious, but I swear it was a real test. It was a funny weekend because he kept eating and that is not his style.

Anyway, God is good. Onward!
Nat
Start 8/24/06
VictoriousNat

Postby kendra_m » September 5th, 2006, 7:45 am

cyn & Nat & Elizabeth....

I love reading what you guys post.... seeing that you've already started fairly recently and are doing so well ... and that those pounds are going away!!

Congrats on your successes!!!

kendra

:hatch: Finding the new me!!
--------------
10# - 9/11/06
20# - 9/24/06
30# - 11/5/06
40# - 11/19/06
kendra_m
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Serendipity » September 5th, 2006, 8:07 am

My husband is always eating in front of me and saying "sorry I have to eat this in front of you". I took care of him! When I sit down with a shake or a savory bowl of soup, I say "sorry I have to eat this in front of you, honey. I'll bet you're jealous". Then I just enjoy myself, hehehe.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby VictoriousNat » September 5th, 2006, 8:17 am

Serendipity wrote:My husband is always eating in front of me and saying "sorry I have to eat this in front of you". I took care of him! When I sit down with a shake or a savory bowl of soup, I say "sorry I have to eat this in front of you, honey. I'll bet you're jealous". Then I just enjoy myself, hehehe.

That's funny. I should try that and do this :nana: .
Nat
Start 8/24/06
VictoriousNat

Postby VictoriousNat » September 5th, 2006, 8:21 am

kendra_m wrote:cyn & Nat & Elizabeth....

I love reading what you guys post.... seeing that you've already started fairly recently and are doing so well ... and that those pounds are going away!!

Congrats on your successes!!!

kendra

Hey Kendra,

Hope you are having a good day! Jump in and join us whenever you want. We have to support each other. I have only one friend who knows what it's like to struggle with weight - I grew up the only fat kid in the house with a thin mom and thin siblings - dad has a potbelly but no one ever called him fat. I have a very, very thin DH (I must have been stoned). :lol: So I need this forum of people on a common journey.
Nat
Start 8/24/06
VictoriousNat

Postby cyn » September 5th, 2006, 2:57 pm

Just popping in for a quick hello before I have to run off to my sons football game. I am whipping up a nice thick shake to enjoy as I watch. I will need something to keep me away from the concession stand! My shake will do nicely. Today was a long day for me and I feel tired but I think the long weekend throws me off a bit. I keep thinking it is Monday!! Gotta get my stuff together!! I hope everyone had a wonderful day and I will try to check in tonight if I have time.
start 8/26/06

cyn

Postby Triskets » September 6th, 2006, 7:02 am

Good Morning!

Congrats on making it thru the weekend. I was not so lucky. I'm up 8 pounds after being off plan for 4 days. I'm not beating myself up just going to get back on the MF wagon today. I actually really like the diet. My problem was I also like mimosa's that came out Saturday morning to celebrate our friend's engagement! I have to say we had a good time. Now I'm glad to be back.
Trish
Pound by pound my weight is coming down!
Start over 2/9/2008
268/252
Triskets

Postby VictoriousNat » September 6th, 2006, 7:08 am

Triskets wrote:Good Morning!

Congrats on making it thru the weekend. I was not so lucky. I'm up 8 pounds after being off plan for 4 days. I'm not beating myself up just going to get back on the MF wagon today. I actually really like the diet. My problem was I also like mimosa's that came out Saturday morning to celebrate our friend's engagement! I have to say we had a good time. Now I'm glad to be back.

Don't beat yourself up at all. Just get back on the wagon!! All aboard!!! WHOO HOOOOOO!!! :lol:
Mimosas...mmmm....first time and last time I had that was my college graduation. The college had a sunrise champagne breakfast by a lake in the middle of campus. I remember going YUM!! :lol:
Nat
Start 8/24/06
VictoriousNat

PreviousNext

Return to The Weight Room