8/26 starters Welcome to Club Benjamin!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby kendra_m » October 12th, 2006, 4:54 pm

Kendra,

I totally agree with you that we are changing habits and thinking patterns that have been in place for years & years and it's not going to happen overnight. Every single time that I struggle, whether I succeed in resisting or not, I feel like it's a learning experience and part of the process that I need to go through.

You're doing great & I know the reunion will be a success for you!!

Kendra

:hatch: Finding the new me!!
--------------
10# - 9/11/06
20# - 9/24/06
30# - 11/5/06
40# - 11/19/06
kendra_m
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby VictoriousNat » October 13th, 2006, 5:37 pm

Hi Gals,

Just saying hi and have a nice weekend. I will be away on business and won't be able to stop by until next Friday morning. I don't want an early roll call but I weighed in tonight and I am finally in 20lb club!!!!! :kool: Down 2.3 #s.

Be good and stay strong.

Cyn, honey!!! Hope you are doing well and not running around with a cape and a tiara (ala wonder woman). :lol:
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
Waiting for Doctor's clearance to restart MF.
VictoriousNat
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Emmasmom » October 15th, 2006, 8:39 am

Hi everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that I have lost 5 lbs this week, bringing me to 20 lb loss so far. I did very well this weekend, didn't get off at all! Everyone was really impressed and a little surprised I think that I stayed on MF. Everyone is leaving today and heading home, and hopfully everything will calm down and get back to normal.

Hope everyone has a great week!

KendraM
Emmasmom
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby kendra_m » October 23rd, 2006, 10:34 am

Hi everyone!! How are we all doing? Nat, your avatar pic is great, what a gorgeous woman you are!
Kendra, glad that your family gathering went well, sounds like you did great.

I'm hanging in, had a rough week last week, travelling & not staying focused, but I'm back in the saddle & feeling focused/committed/positive.

Just wanted to check in with everyone!\

Kendra

:hatch: Finding the new me!!
--------------
10# - 9/11/06
20# - 9/24/06
30# - 11/5/06
40# - 11/19/06
kendra_m
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby VictoriousNat » October 23rd, 2006, 10:54 am

Kendra_M Thanks for the compliment! You make a me blush.

I had a bad week last week too. And I feel blessed to be back on track. I just had a friend come over to pour out her soul (just caught a woman leaving her man's apt. :shock: ) In the past we would grab our coats and head to the olive garden! I was making a vanilla shake as she rang the bell so I made her one too with a did of sugar free guava iced tea mix. She LOVED it!!! I wish she could afford MF. She has 25lbs to lose and has been struggling.

Anyway all that to say I think this plan is a blessing and I am glad you and I are back on track!

CYN!! Where are you, gurrrllll!!!!??? :D
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
VictoriousNat

Postby cyn » November 3rd, 2006, 7:43 pm

Hello everyone!!! I have missed this thread so much!! Sorry I have been away for so long. I had some health issues and ended up in the hospital for a hysterectomy and some other issues but I am getting better everyday. Needless to say I have been off plan-but I am hoping to get back on soon!! I am going to try to catch up a bit on some of the threads cause I feel lost!! I hope everyone is doing well :D I will check in later tonight. Have a wonderful day everyone!
start 8/26/06

cyn
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby VictoriousNat » November 3rd, 2006, 8:03 pm

cyn wrote:Hello everyone!!! I have missed this thread so much!! Sorry I have been away for so long. I had some health issues and ended up in the hospital for a hysterectomy and some other issues but I am getting better everyday. Needless to say I have been off plan-but I am hoping to get back on soon!! I am going to try to catch up a bit on some of the threads cause I feel lost!! I hope everyone is doing well :D I will check in later tonight. Have a wonderful day everyone!

Hi Cyn,

I am so glad to hear from you. I was worried. Glad you came through surgery okay and are on the mend. I really missed you. :)
Nat
Start 8/24/06
VictoriousNat

Postby VictoriousNat » December 2nd, 2006, 9:25 pm

Hiya Benjies!

How are we all doing??? Cyn I hope you are recovering from surgery nicely! Rest of you gals, come in and say howdy. I miss you all. :D
Nat
Start 8/24/06
VictoriousNat

Previous

Return to The Weight Room