8/26 starters Welcome to Club Benjamin!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby Triskets » September 20th, 2006, 8:34 am

Hi Everyone! I'm finally back. My friend and I started on 5/1 on Monday and I'm down to 248 again. We're making a bet out of it. Since we both weigh ourselves daily, we are betting a buck a pound for weight loss and $10 a pound for any gain - which will help us stay on the plan. Who wants to have a binge and owe the other $$?
Anyway, glad to see everyone is losing tons of weight. It sure does come off fast!
Take care
Trish
Pound by pound my weight is coming down!
Start over 2/9/2008
268/252
Triskets
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby VictoriousNat » September 20th, 2006, 9:45 am

Triskets wrote:Hi Everyone! I'm finally back. My friend and I started on 5/1 on Monday and I'm down to 248 again. We're making a bet out of it. Since we both weigh ourselves daily, we are betting a buck a pound for weight loss and $10 a pound for any gain - which will help us stay on the plan. Who wants to have a binge and owe the other $$?
Anyway, glad to see everyone is losing tons of weight. It sure does come off fast!
Take care

Hey Trish!

Good to see you! Congrats on kicking 15#s to the curb for good! WOHOO!!!

You and your friend have a great idea!! :lol:
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
Waiting for Doctor's clearance to restart MF.
VictoriousNat
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby cyn » September 20th, 2006, 7:51 pm

Hey Trish, hope you and your friend both have great success. That cash will come in handy for new clothes!
Gosh today was a strange day for me. I have my appt. tomorrow and cant eat or drink until its over so I have been drinking water like it is going out of style and now I think I will be up all night! I am so bloated right now I can actually hear it sloshing around. Of course I am so nervous before an appt. that I nearly have panic attacks! I am sure my blood pressure will be up if I dont relax before going in. Hopefully everything wil go fine and I wont have to go back for quite some time.
I hope everyone had a wonderful day. We are half way thru another week!! Yippee!
start 8/26/06

cyn

Postby kendra_m » September 22nd, 2006, 6:34 am

Hi Benji-Girls!! I've missed you all this week, I've been out of town for work. It's been a bit of a slippery slope, more with emotional challenges than being totally off plan. I've had a couple of blips, but nothing horrible since my binge on Monday. I still shudder about that, but I've forgiven myself and moved on!

Hope everyone's week is ending on a great note!!

Kendra

:hatch: Finding the new me!!
--------------
10# - 9/11/06
20# - 9/24/06
30# - 11/5/06
40# - 11/19/06
kendra_m
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby VictoriousNat » September 22nd, 2006, 7:10 am

Hello my pretties!!! TGIF!! Whoohoo!!!
Right now my stomach is growling. LOL What is my problem. I had a bar at 8:30 and its now 10:06. I ate my bar on the bus because I overslept and the dude behind me gave me that tsk tsk look - as if to say "who eats chocoloate for breakfast!!!" :shock:

Anywho, glad to see everyone had a good week despite bumps and blips and dips. Good luck everyone on Sunday should you choose to weigh in. My DH is still on scale strike. :-P But I am going by my clothes and what not. It so nice not to be bloated all the time. ;)

Cyn, I trust all went well at the doctors.

Talk with you soon, girls!
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
VictoriousNat

Postby tlo » September 22nd, 2006, 1:51 pm

Hey girlfriends, and welcome back Triskets!

I hope evenyone is having a great Friday. I am trying really hard to stay on plan today. This is my normal time of being on plan when I start to get discouraged, because my weight loss starts slowing down. I think becasue I am not a big water person, and I know in order to succeed on this plan you must drink lots of water, I know I don't drink enough. Week one is always lots of loss because of water weight, but after that by me not always getting in my H2O, the loss slows down and I start getting discouraged.
But I am not stopping I swear it. I said I was going to give myself 30 strong days on this, and that is what I am going to do, I at least owe myself that much, but today is hard. I really want a crumb cake that is in our vending machine :oops: But I am not going to eat it. I am going to force myself to eat my chocolate mint bar, and more water and keep moving. Good luck to everyone today.

Cyn I too hope your Dr appointment went alright, and everything is okay with you;)

~Smooches~
Tlo
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Started-7/11/06** Re-start 9/11
193/187.5/140
tlo
Trusted Member

Postby cyn » September 22nd, 2006, 2:07 pm

Hello all! Thanks for the well wishes on my appt. Actually I wont know any results until next week. They just took blood and did a mammogram & sonogram-an internal one-which I had never heard of. I didnt even actually see my doctor. It was a long day and the wind and rain was awful but I survived.
Now I am getting ready to head to the football game. Seems lately running from here to there is all I get done!! Hopefully this weekend I can take the time to really catch up on everything and on everyones progress. Hope you have all been doing well. :D
start 8/26/06

cyn

Postby cyn » September 23rd, 2006, 3:18 pm

Wow everyone muct be out enjoying their weekend! I hope so. I have been busy working around the house and shopping. Hopefully I can catch up on things. Somedays I feel like I am running in circles!! Tomorrow is weigh in for me. I have done OK but I havent been perfect:( I am recommitting myself and going to go back to shakes only for next week. I wanna look good for that Christmas photo for once in my life!!! I am shallow I know--but I am being honest. I am tired of running from the camera.
start 8/26/06

cyn

Postby VictoriousNat » September 23rd, 2006, 3:39 pm

cyn wrote:Wow everyone muct be out enjoying their weekend! I hope so. I have been busy working around the house and shopping. Hopefully I can catch up on things. Somedays I feel like I am running in circles!! Tomorrow is weigh in for me. I have done OK but I havent been perfect:( I am recommitting myself and going to go back to shakes only for next week. I wanna look good for that Christmas photo for once in my life!!! I am shallow I know--but I am being honest. I am tired of running from the camera.

you are not shallow! I want to re do my trips to the caribbean with DH and look hot instead of being all "hurry up and take the dern pic!" :)

See u tomorrow and congrats on the recommit!
Nat
Start 8/24/06
VictoriousNat

Postby Elizabeth » September 24th, 2006, 5:09 am

Good morning ladies. I've not been compliant with the plan 100%. I seem to be good one day and then get lax the next. I need to fully recommit and today is the day to do it. I plan on weighing once per week and that is it. I cannot weigh daily because it is just too discouraging to see the ups, downs, not moving etc.
I did weigh this morning and am down 3 lbs from my last ticker update. Not sure when that was, but it is a loss and I'll take it. I'm back in the 20 lb club. I'm going to check in on the Roll Call thread now.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Elizabeth

Postby cyn » September 24th, 2006, 7:46 am

Elizabeth~Welcome back to the 20 club! I knew you could do it!!!
I just weighed in and I am so happy!! I am a fourth of the way to my benjamin!!! I used to look at the scale and onederland seems so far out of reach but I now I actually do have faith that it will happen!! I would love to be there for Christmas and I am going to try very hard to get there!! Now I am off to watch Celebrity Fit Club and get more inspiration. Happy weigh ins everyone!! I will check in later!
start 8/26/06

cyn

Postby Emmasmom » September 24th, 2006, 8:59 am

Hi everyone! Hope everyone had an ok week. I too went off the program last night. I was craving Mexican food and we went and got takeout. Don't know why I wanted it so badly but I ate it and then felt horrible all night. My tummy hurt and my head started hurting really bad. My husband and I knew that we were going to feel bad after we ate it but we ate it anyway! What's up with that? Sooo, this morning I decided I wasn't going to let it get me down! I made the decision to eat off plan last night and now I've made the decision to be 100% compliant. I've lost 12 lbs in 2 and a 1/2 weeks, I am not going to gain it back! I've worked too hard to get it off! So, I thought I'd confess and get back on track and lose the guilt!

Hope everyone has a great day!

KendraM
Emmasmom
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby cyn » September 24th, 2006, 10:49 am

KendraM~confession is good for the soul! Sounds like you are really ready to do the plan and take off the weight. Good for you! I think we all have struggles and highs and lows on the program. Just as long as we stay focused and dont let those little lapses ruin our progress we will all get to our fitness goals.
start 8/26/06

cyn

Postby Elizabeth » September 24th, 2006, 11:32 am

Congratulations on your losses Cyn and Emmasmom this week (not to confuse with Kendra_M)! Emmasmom, we've all had days like this. Don't let last night get you down. Just get back to what works for you. We can do it...one pound at a time.
Elizabeth

Postby Emmasmom » September 24th, 2006, 11:58 am

thanks chickies! I feel much better this afternoon than I did this morning. You guys are such great support and I thank you for keeping me going. I know we all can do this!
Emmasmom
Regular Member - #20 Club

PreviousNext

Return to The Weight Room