Smartipantz

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby nickieluv » November 20th, 2008, 12:17 pm

You are doing so well. Thanks for the very funny bra fitting story. I hope you did eventually find one that fit. :D Enjoy the 14s!!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby SuzyQ66 » November 20th, 2008, 5:31 pm

Congratulations Keri...that is so wonderful... almost 25 pounds. You go girl.

I love Carrie Underwood. I saw her and Dierks Bentley once in concert. Brad Paisley and Little Big Town are great too. Glad that you had fun at the concert and that you have another one to look forward to. I have tickets to take two of my kids to see Radio City Christmas Spectaular on Saturday...but my son is currently running a fever...ugh. I also got them tickets to Disney on Ice in February. It's definitely not a concert but I am sure the kids will have fun.

Your bra story is a hoot...those people obviously do not know what they are doing....LOL!!
Sue
SuzyQ66
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby SuzyQ66 » November 30th, 2008, 4:45 pm

Hey Keri!! How are you doing? Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!
Sue
SuzyQ66

Postby SuzyQ66 » December 1st, 2008, 1:39 pm

I stopped buying bras from VS a long time ago. Someday I might consider your advice and seek out a pro...but for the time being..discounted bras at Kohls....work just fine for me...LOL!!
Sue
SuzyQ66

Postby DutchChoc » December 2nd, 2008, 7:43 pm

Smarti, we miss your smiling face and all - where are you when I'm actually making it a couple of days at a stretch? :) I saw you were here just before Thanksgiving, so you can't be far.
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Postby smartipantz » December 2nd, 2008, 11:18 pm

Hiya Everyone!

I'm here! Thanksgiving was great - and was 100% compliant. However, I do have to say, turkey is DRY without gravy - haha!

Weight loss is a little slow right now for some reason. I haven't lost anything since Thanksgiving but still being patient. I did injure my hamstring around my knee last Friday which swelled pretty good so that could add a few ounces I'm sure. Doctor is ordering an MRI to check the cartilage so cross your fingers there is no damage.

There's more bars coming out December 8th - Chocolate Crunch and Oatmeal Raisin Crunch - can't wait to try those as well. I really like the new bars!

Well really not much more to say - life is same ol' same ol'.

Hugs!!

Keri
Restarted 9/29/08
1st month = 16.7 lbs
2nd month = 9.5 lbs
3rd month = 10.8 lbs
4th month = .4 lb /
smartipantz
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby DutchChoc » December 3rd, 2008, 6:49 pm

That's good news, Smarti. Glad to see you and I really like the way you logically tally up your huge # of pounds loss by week and month. You're doing great, woohoo! Yes, same 'ol here. I want my mommy on day #3, hehe!
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Postby Justsecretgirl » December 3rd, 2008, 7:27 pm

Your doing great keep it up!
Justsecretgirl

Postby SuzyQ66 » December 5th, 2008, 12:41 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your knee. I hope it doesn't turn out to be anything serious.

I know what you mean about weight coming off slow. I only lost 1.5 pounds last week and so far this week only 1. However, it's TOM for me right now and I am hoping there will be a loss in a few days.

I didn't know they were coming out with new bars. Thanks for sharing. I just put in an order a few days ago...so looks like it might be a while before I can try those. If you try them before me...please post your comments.

Keep up the good work.
Sue
SuzyQ66

Postby DutchChoc » December 7th, 2008, 10:42 am

Smarti, what about the knee and the MRI? I know you loved your exercise so what's the story on it? Sorry I wasn't reading closely enough to see that the last time I was here. Was just glad to see 'ya/
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Postby DutchChoc » December 11th, 2008, 6:57 pm

Smarti, post those nice stats HERE! Wow, over 20-some pounds now? You're going to catch me if I snooze at this rate as we're trying to get to about the same destination. Take care and thanks for stopping by my journal.
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Postby SuzyQ66 » December 13th, 2008, 6:38 pm

Hey Keri!! How's it going?? I am trying to play catch up on everybody's journal tonight. I can't believe that it's been so long since I have been here. I have no clue what happened...other than LIFE.

I hope all is going well. Thanks for your encouragement in my journal.
Sue
SuzyQ66

Postby smartipantz » December 13th, 2008, 8:57 pm

Hi all,

Things are busy as ever here... especially getting ready for xmas. Got all my shopping finished up today with the exception of a few more things for my hubby's stocking (yes, we do stocking for each other too). Now for the wrapping... anyone want to do that for me?

Got the tree all decorated today... got the house decorated inside and out last weekend. It's looking alot like xmas!!

Has anyone tried the new bars? Guess I'm going to try them out with next months order... already restocked on the other crunch bars... I do like them alot. Has anyone tried them heated up - yuuuummmmmmy!!

My knee is doing very well. Doctor said I just pulled my hamstring pretty good. Thank god it wasn't the cartilage! Been doing strength training and no treadmill to help it heal.

Need to go through my clothes... they are getting kinda baggy... need to get into my skinnier clothes. It's gonna be fun trying things on again!

Hope all is well with everyone!!

Keri
Restarted 9/29/08
1st month = 16.7 lbs
2nd month = 9.5 lbs
3rd month = 10.8 lbs
4th month = .4 lb /
smartipantz

Postby nickieluv » December 13th, 2008, 10:12 pm

smartipantz wrote:Need to go through my clothes... they are getting kinda baggy... need to get into my skinnier clothes. It's gonna be fun trying things on again!

I am so jealous of this statement and it is totally my own fault. Trying on new/old clothes is definitely going to be a fun Christmas present to yourself. Enjoy it and don't even think about the evil green-eyed nickieluv monster stomping her feet and whining about how she's still far from squeezing into anything without elastic....

End of pity party. :lol:
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby smartipantz » December 13th, 2008, 10:19 pm

Nickie,

You'll be there before you know it! Just stick with the program. It takes a great deal of dedication and resistance... but it does get easier. It's a bit of a motivation to go through the clothes I have.... Heck! I didn't remember 3/4rd of them until I pull them out and go "ohhhh yeah!! I forgot I have those!!"

I have three big boxes left.... my 12s, my 10s, and my 8's. It will be a while but at least I have clothes to fit into when I get there.

Hugs!!!!

Keri
Restarted 9/29/08
1st month = 16.7 lbs
2nd month = 9.5 lbs
3rd month = 10.8 lbs
4th month = .4 lb /
smartipantz

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal