Smartipantz

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby smartipantz » December 14th, 2008, 9:11 am

Wow yesterday was a busy day and I just wouldn't stop doing stuff even though I was exhausted. I just wanted to keep going while I had the motivation to do so.

I got my nails done. They are so cute. I have solar nails so typically they are just the french manicured look but my nail tech wanted to do something Christmasy. So now the tips resemble candy cane mint strips (green and red). I'm hoping my 1-yr old niece won't try to eat them haha!

I also went big time grocery shopping. Does anyone else penalize their family by not grocery shopping as much for them? Well I managed to walk out of there with $300 worth of groceries - that will last us awhile.

Today I woke up to more snow on the ground - YIPPEE!! It's suppose to snow all day long (and stick). Like I've said before, the valley floor rarely gets snow to stick (maybe once every 2 years). Typically if it sticks, it melts by the afternoon. This is going to be different. We are suppose to have 2-6" (depending on elevation) and then the temps are dropping the next three days to the 20's. Gonna be an icy mess - but WE HAVE SNOW!! Oh my gosh - HUGH FLAKES coming down now.

Gotta wrap my presents today and probably clean the rest of my house. Good day to be inside and enjoy the site of snow outside.
Restarted 9/29/08
1st month = 16.7 lbs
2nd month = 9.5 lbs
3rd month = 10.8 lbs
4th month = .4 lb /
smartipantz
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby SuzyQ66 » December 14th, 2008, 2:39 pm

Don't you love your new found energy. Some days I can just go and go and go....and I resemble the...even if I am exhausted...I continue to go. I forgot about that from the first time on the 5:1 program...and really glad that I have that energy back.

Sounds like you are having fun getting ready for Christmas. I too am almost done with the shopping and just have a few stocking stuffers left to get for my kids.

I had my hubby get down from the attic yesterday my size 10 box. I just wanted to see how far I have to go before they fit. I am getting there. I can fit in some of my 12s...not all of them....but I figure another 10 pounds and the 12s will be great....I do fit into 2 of my 10s...but they are pretty tight. Of course, each brand has such different sizing and if they are stretch...of course that helps too.

Keep up the good work!!! You are doing such a fantastic job!!!! :D :D
Sue
SuzyQ66
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Previous

Return to My Journal