Scared to death but starting tomorrow

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby falisamarie » May 30th, 2006, 4:38 am

drmjwdvm wrote:I have begun to see how I am going to have to keep pushing MF to the top of my priority list. It's been only 24 hours and already other commitments (read: husband, employees, work) are try to get back to their positions of prominence. Selfish, thats what I need to be to get this done, and I will be. I need to keep reminding myself that nothing else is as important as this is right now. NO matter how loud my other priorities scream for attention they will just have to fit themselves in behind MF.

The above statement is so very true. I had to do the same thing and I will tell you that in time I can say that while the family may want to be number one in the beginning if you stick with it they will realize how important this is to you and will do whatever is necessary to support you.

I know that my family has become my #1 support team.....they will not let me even think about cheating!

You are doing great and I am glad the headache is gone.

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Aerie » May 30th, 2006, 12:01 pm

So far so good today. No headache :D DELETE
Last edited by Aerie on January 17th, 2007, 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aerie
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Serendipity » May 30th, 2006, 12:08 pm

I don't have a magic bullet, but I do have a little Hamilton Beach blender at my desk at work. It works great and it was only $14.95! At home I just use my full sized blender.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby DogMa » May 30th, 2006, 12:31 pm

I have a Magic Bullet and haven't had any trouble with it. I use crushed ice instead of cubes, though, and I make sure not to let it run longer than 10 seconds or so at a time.

If you search around, there are whole threads about 'em.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Aerie » May 30th, 2006, 12:46 pm

Thanks for the tips guys!
Aerie
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » May 30th, 2006, 1:51 pm

So glad the headaches are gone! I'm happy for you! I don't have a Magic Bullet, but I just wanted to say Way to go on 1.5 days in...you're HALFWAY through the hard part! Keep it up!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Diana » May 30th, 2006, 10:15 pm

Hey, Dr MJ!

Glad the headaches are subsiding! As SharonR said, I was sicksicksick in bed with migraines on Days 3 and 4 of the plan. I have big prescription guns and they didn't do anything except allow me to sleep through it mostly (not without pain, but not entirely conscious).

Yes, caffeine, salt, eating regularly, extra shakes, regular sleep, selfishness to a certain extent -- all helpful!

BTW, sometimes I mix a French Vanilla shake with my coffee in the a.m. (sometimes I add a bit of cinnamon or almond extract, too). Kills 2 birds with one stone. But be careful with the caffeine -- now, I'm more sensitive. I usually drink decaf now, or just start the day with a MF cappuccino -- unless I have a headache in which case I have half-caf. The leaded stuff is just as likely to START a headache now!

Here's to a great start! I can't wait to share in celebrations over your progress!
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.