STARTING TOMORROW

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

STARTING TOMORROW

Postby TIKIGRLL » June 10th, 2005, 7:35 pm

I've been anxioulsy awaiting my kit and it just arrived in the mail today. I opened it and looked around- didn't get the shaker though :?

I'm looking forward to starting tomorrow (11 Jun 05) but am a bit nervous about the first three days. I have to work the weekend and am around people who love to eat, but I don't want to put it off til Monday - there's no time like the present, right!

Wish me luck...
TIKIGRLL

Postby martha » June 10th, 2005, 8:39 pm

TIKIGRLL--
Welcome to MF.. glad to have you here..sorry about the shaker not being in your starter kit.. let them know and i'm sure it will be taken care of.. will be hard to be around others who are eating this weekend BUT you seem to ready to handle it. Just come on back to the foreum and we will all give you support.. Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby dlr2424 » June 11th, 2005, 7:23 am

TIKI..........best of luck starting this wonderful journey.... :hug: ....and in joining this awesome team......... :goteam: ...........you will get thru the hard part.... :thumbup: ....be determined!!!!!!!.......it will pay off....... :mrgreen: .........
donna.....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby fedup » June 11th, 2005, 8:27 am

Tiki- You'll do great! During those tough early days just keep reminding yourself why you are doing this... that's why I chose "fedup" as my log on... I was "fed up" with the old style of living.

Remember to take a big water bottle to work with you! Getting that water in makes ALL the difference!
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Thanks for the support

Postby tikigrll » June 11th, 2005, 7:58 pm

Thanks for all the encouragement!

I made it through my first day, but not without a lot of fidgeting and irritability.

I found myself concentrating on the thought of food more than work. I have my eye on the ball, but I think I'll will feel more encouraged after seeing a quick loss.
tikigrll

Postby 24KaratGold » June 11th, 2005, 8:38 pm

Hang in there, tikigirl. The first three days are traditionally the worst. By next week you'll be free of the irritability, etc. that comes at the beginning. Good luck!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Return to The Weight Room