starting soon, but HELP...I am really scared

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Good for you, Barry!

Postby Nancy » January 12th, 2004, 11:30 pm

Hey, Barry ~

Glad :lol: to hear from you. Maybe we can scrounge some suspenders for you - loose pants, huh? :shock:

Weigh to go!!!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby sher » January 12th, 2004, 11:43 pm

WELL AMEN....I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO ORDER THIS BRIGHT AN EARLY IN THE AM.....thanks so much for the insight...did NOT know that womens had all that wonderful stuff...just bought the black cohash TODAY...heard is awsome...now I am SUPPOSED to get my shipment by Wednesday, however, I just checked my bank account online, no deduction.... :cry: hope this is NOT going to be late, or a lost order...I will be REAL upset, and a women upset, with no hormones...WATCH OUT.... :uhuh: THIS WILL REALLY PUT A DAMPER ON....I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY POSITIVE ATTITUDE, :jumprope: lets NOT lose Sherrys order.... :redhead: Sherry could get REAL ugly...just gotta thank you all again, ya know what, we need a MEDIFAST convention, in VEGAS...next late summer....FOR ALL OF US HERE, WITH TERRY AND NANCY AS SPEAKERS, AND WE ALL WILL BRING OUR FAT PANTS...SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST TO ME... :D just a thought, but we can make this a yearly thing....just THINK how big it would get...we can all make this our gift to OURSELVES, for our succes, and add up all the pounds we all lost, and make a HUGE tower of......STICKS OF BUTTER....
LOL...
SHER
sher
Preferred Member - #10 Club

What? Problems with your order?

Postby Nancy » January 13th, 2004, 12:32 am

:shock: Uh oh, concerned about your order?

I can totally understand especially when you are just waiting for that first order to arrive. :?

Let’s see what we can do to solve your dilemma. :D

There are some people that post on our Forum that are not actually our direct customers.

They are registered with other Health Advisors.

We make our Forum available to the entire Take Shape for Life Community. That includes customers that may very well be registered under other independent Health Advisors.

In your case, Sheri, I don’t believe that we have you listed as one of our personal customers.

We would be more than :D happy to track down your order for you if you would give us your order number or your customer number.

Please do not post your customer ID number or your order number on the Forum but rather send this info in a personal email with your info to Terry@makemethinner.com and he’ll check things out for you.

:table: So you don’t faint away, please know that there have been many times that a customer’s payments have not been deducted until after the shipment is on its way. This could explain why your payment has not yet been deducted.
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

'The Way Up'

Postby Indigo » January 14th, 2004, 9:42 am

Hello, everyone!
I'm jumping into this today. . . . Sounds like I'm with the right people- we've all 'been there, done that' with every diet anyone could dream up. (Exactly how long did YOU stick to that Cabbage Soup?!) :tongue: I'm ready to quit messing around and just DO it!!

I don't often post to forums, but Sher- I just wanted you to know that I deal with depression, too. Not the menopause-related type (though that's challenging, too) No, it's the kind of soul-sapping anguish type. BUT I found help and, more importantly, the kind of healthy nutritional supplements (amino acids & B6) that keep me balanced and living well without having to take antidepressants.* www.thewayup.com * Has all the information about it, and a downloadable eBook. (and some pretty good prices on vitamins/supplements) Hope this helps- it really helped me.

I should probably be writing about starting Medifast, etc. But you know what? I've journaled about my weight problem for years now. I'm all talked out. Maybe when I see the pounds dropping off, I'll 'lighten up' ;)

243.0 . . . . 93lbs to go!
Indigo

Postby sher » January 14th, 2004, 9:51 am

[bTHANKS so much for the info, I am going to that website to check it out...was going to doc today to get PILLS, but think I am going after this in a natural approach....I started the Black Cohash, and the Sepia, seems to be helping..and much more affordable.. :lol: THIS diet is going to be pricey for me, partly because as I have told everyone, I own a bar/restaurant, and of course eat and drink free....but I am pretty motivated if I can keep my HORMONES on an even level...good luck to you too...did not get your name though....93 pounds for you, I am saying 60+ for me, however, seems like a lot, so I am doing 10 pound goals , more for me to grasp...you take care, and thanks for the tip...

Sher[/b]
sher

name . . .

Postby Indigo » January 14th, 2004, 10:11 am

Oops! sorry about that! My name is Laurie.

How did you get that cute little seal by your name? I'm fairly new to forums, and haven't learned all those fun little things yet. . . . 8)
Indigo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby sher » January 14th, 2004, 10:18 am

Laurie,
Go to your profile, and at the bottom, you can upload a pic, Avatar, or even something else....email me anytime...hoping to get my shipment TODAY... :D

Sher
sher

Postby susan » January 14th, 2004, 2:25 pm

Darla,
I was diabetic also after 2 weeks of medifast my sugar was normal .I had been on diabetic meds.for 12 years. now I am off all meds and my Dr. says my sugar is normal and Ii thank the lord for this.you can do the same I feel so much better it is unbelievable but true. This works.

susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » January 14th, 2004, 11:47 pm

Susan,

It is very rewarding to me to have you write about your :lol: happiness since you were able to eliminate all your diabetes medication after two weeks on the Medifast program.

:byebye: You are one of our prized people. Your statement will give hope to others that have been on meds for a long time, too. Imagine! After two weeks on Medifast, it fixed what 12 years of medication couldn’t fix!

My beloved Uncle Jake lost his toes, his foot and eventually his lower leg due to poor circulation caused by diabetes. It was so horrible for this active and energetic man to lose his life due to complications from diabetes.

You are doing a good thing for your health – YOU are worth it!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Mena » January 15th, 2004, 12:40 pm

Susan- I think you are approaching this in a healthy way. I too am not a huge advocate on meds for ailments only when something natural wont do! Good for you for looking into alternative treatments--sometimes they're even better than the traditional stuff! I just had my chicken soup-yum. I am going to do Pilates again today--it just relaxes me and focuses my head and keeps me even keeled. I pray Mediast works for me. The strange thing is-- even before I had even heard of Medifast--I used to have a recurring dream many years ago of me eating foods out of little packets, feeling great and knowing this was taking my weight off. I find it so coincidental that years later --this is exactly what I am doing. ESP or coincidence? Who knows. This has happened before with other things in my life.
Mena

Postby sher » January 15th, 2004, 8:03 pm

Hi, I just want to thank TERRY, my order is STILL not here...I am major upset...wanted to start on Wednesday, then Thursday, now it will be here Friday, yea, believe it when I see it... :x so that is 7 day delivery...NOT fast enough like I was told :cry: trying to maintain a good attitude though...you newbies hang in there...I will be with you SOON>.. :lol:athis is TOTAL team work...and we WILL succeed..and thanks Nancy too, your post was SOOOO inspiring...we ALL need to send our pics in....and we
NEED A CHAT ROOM...REALLY....THIS POSTING IS AWSOME, BUT TO JUST CHAT AT TIMES WOULD BE TERRIFFIC, PLEASE LOOK INTO IT TERRY AND NANCY...
HUGS TO ALL

SHERRY
sher

Postby Maggie » January 15th, 2004, 11:00 pm

Hey Sherry.....So sorry you are having so much trouble receiving your order. I didn't mention before but my first order through Terry came in 3 days. My second order through Terry came on the 8th day. I called Terry on Dec. 30 and placed the order. I received a confirmation the next day. Dec. 31. My order did not arrive until January 6. So that is 7 days from the day I received my confirmation. New Years holiday fell in between those days as well as a weekend. I can understand the delay. I guess each orders speediness depends on different circumstances. Hopefully, you will receive yours tomorrow. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby sher » January 16th, 2004, 7:21 am

:x HI ALL,
Feeling low, my order is STILL not here, if they had NOT promised it in three days, I would not be so upset....just had everything timed ya know? Wanted NOT to have the 3 day start ON A WEEKEND, ....WILL ORDER FROM TERRY AND NANCY FROM NOW ON, just did not know how many places you could order from....I went to the main Medifast website, so I thought...lots of distributors out there, they should OFFER to give us our choice as to where to get it, could be a lot faster if we all get it a place close to our own state...so IF it comes today, I have to start tomorrow, a going away PARTY that I have to go to....BUMMER....it should have been day four, but its GOING to be day 1.....ANYONE KNOW OF A MEDIFAST CHAT ROOM??? Love all you guys and these posts, but a chat room would be aswsome....takes a lot of time to go back and find the post that you want to read, or am I doing something wrong, what about say if I just want to see the posts written by a certain person...is there a way to do that? Somtimes I forget WHO I talked to and in WHAT post.....I am not complaining, but just a little confused....well, I am calling to check on my order AGAIN, WISH ME LUCK..

SHER
sher

Postby Unca_Tim » January 16th, 2004, 9:47 am

Hi Sher,
All the Medifast products are shipped from the same facility in MD. On your next order be sure to select the fedX option.

The forum is fully searchable by keywords, topic, or a particular screename if you want. Click on the "Search" button up there ^.

:)
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby sher » January 16th, 2004, 8:32 pm

Hi all,
AND YIPPEE.....MY ORDER ARRIVED, :lol: :lol: :lol: i AM NOW MAKING MYSELF A CUP OF HOT TEA, AS IT IS 13 DEGREES HERE, WIND CHILL 5 BELOW, :roll: not as bad as out east, but truly COLD to the bone....going to settle into bed, with my new handbook and read it all...starting probably on Monday, sooner would be better, but feel like I am getting the flu..and want to start when I feel good....you all are terriffic, just need to call Terry and make arrangements for my NEXT order...I am staying ahead.... :D so I will post my loss soon....
hugs to you all
Sher
sher

PreviousNext

Return to Come on in.