It is currently May 1st, 2024, 3:45 am

News News of What's Shakin'

Site map of What's Shakin' » Forum : What's Shakin'

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Happy Easter & Happy Passover

Hi Everyone Just wishing you all a very Happy Easter and Passover.
Read more : Happy Easter & Happy Passover | Views : 1596 | Replies : 0

San Diego residents and CA teachers

I am like 70/30 on the side of going to work in San Diego. Can you explain to me the reciprocal process for certification. I know the websites say whatever, but I thought real person answers might be better.

I know I need a TB and CA clearance for fingerprints test, anything else?
Is the state test hard? I figure if I passed NY's tests I am going to be okay.

Anyone actually in San ...
Read more : San Diego residents and CA teachers | Views : 615 | Replies : 2

Countertop Food-Steamers -- Holy smokes !

We just got one today, and I was so excited about it that I decided to have my L&G for lunch just so I could use it to steam my veggies. They were DELICIOUS :shock:. It was really easy to use ! You just cut things up and put whatever takes the longest in first (in my case it was whole mushrooms), and then add to it ...
Read more : Countertop Food-Steamers -- Holy smokes ! | Views : 612 | Replies : 3

ONE WEEK CHALLENGE :)

Hi All,
I thought we could all do a "one week" challenge.It's not too long and it IS doable !
Just put your mind into it ALL for ONE week and see what the results are !

It's worth it isn't it???

1)Drink LOTS of Water
2) Stay on plan
3) FEEL GOOD !
4) Drink more water
5) Stay on Plan
6) Feel Even Better !!!
7) repeat steps one thru 6 !!

Any ...
Read more : ONE WEEK CHALLENGE :) | Views : 602 | Replies : 10

things you've noticed

My complexion. Is that spelled right? Doesn't quite look right. When I'm drinking all the water I'm supposed to, my skin looks a million times better and the occasional blemish that I would get dwindles down to none.

I didn't see a big change in the girls, ever - not with the diet, not with both pregnancies. Except a total lack of firmness. Wore the same bras throughout - which probably means I had the ...
Read more : things you've noticed | Views : 645 | Replies : 3

problems

does anyone else ever have trouble posting? A few times I have spent a lot of time typing and then I preview it and when I hit submit it doesn't work. It says something about invalid session. I am so perturbed right now.
Jennifer
Read more : problems | Views : 559 | Replies : 1

Breaking up L&G into mini-snacks...

Hi all,
Another question for you...Can you break up your L&G into mini-snacks? Say you want to eat half of your salad for lunch and have it along with a mf supp at 3:00...Can you do that? Also can you do that with your protein? Let's say you have your 5oz of chicken and just nibble it throughout the day..Can you do this???

Thanks for any input that you may have !

Read more : Breaking up L&G into mini-snacks... | Views : 539 | Replies : 2

weight loss and medicine

Hi,
Just wondered if anyone knew the effects of weight loss and taking meds...I have to take Percocet for a pinched nerve in my neck at night until I can get physical therapy for it...(About 2 weeks)

Will it stall weight loss???????

Help !!
Read more : weight loss and medicine | Views : 787 | Replies : 5

Weight loss "tips"

Looking Your Best

by Amy Ozols January 5, 2009

People say that obesity is an epidemic in America, but I’m determined not to become part of the problem. That’s why I’ve spent years perfecting the secret to a trim and attractive physique. My foolproof system involves just nine easy steps.

Step 1: Avoid what psychologists refer to as “emotional eating.” This is hard, because many people have a tendency to experience emotions. To solve this ...
Read more : Weight loss "tips" | Views : 720 | Replies : 3

Calling all "Oldies but goodies"

Hi All,
Let's put an end to this ever so painfully quiet forum and get it going again..........

Here is a shout out to all of our old friends that have left...

WE NEED YOU BACK !!!!

PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEEEE ???????????????????????????????????

Sojourner
Biki
Jo
Holberry
Lauren
Lizabette

to name a few..............

This used to be such a fun and supportive place to be..........
Read more : Calling all "Oldies but goodies" | Views : 1679 | Replies : 31

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286