It is currently April 29th, 2024, 12:08 am

News News of Welcome

Site map of Welcome » Forum : Welcome

Jaded Frog

What is there to say in a journal? I am 45 SIGH, I am fat, DUH, yeah I said it FAT...F A T, not round, or plump, or curvy, FAT. My New Year's gift to me is a change. I believe in Medifast and know I can handle the program. I will weigh in this week and start at some point in the next few days. I am I guesstimate 237 or so, we will ...
Read more : Jaded Frog | Views : 820 | Replies : 6 | Forum : My Journal

A challenge, any takers????

Okay I am a NEWBIE and a site stalker; been reading and watching this site for YEARS, never jumped on the train. Well now that I am about to start NO ONE is here. The New Year is coming and traditionally this is the start of most diets. I would like to challenge anyone reading to reply, lets see if we can make some new friends and start the New Year with a bang . ...
Read more : A challenge, any takers???? | Views : 1091 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Come on in.

Nancy's Habits of Health Radio Interview

Hi All,
Dr. Andersen did a nice radio interview discussing his Habits of Health lifestyle philosophy. I put a link to it over on Terry and Nancy's blog. You can listen to it here: Health Cast

Once you're there, click on the "Listen Now" link. Nancy is interviewed and tells her story about 1/2 way through the interview.
Enjoy....:)
Read more : Nancy's Habits of Health Radio Interview | Views : 1103 | Replies : 0 | Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Any one here

Wow this board is pretty Quiet it seems to me.. Well I used to be on MF and Loved it.. Went off and on and well am back on.. Wanted to say hi and see if there are any newbees out there that want to encourage each other and chat...

Let me no..
We can do it..

:cleader:

Terri
Read more : Any one here | Views : 1093 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Come on in.

e_doe

Read more : e_doe | Views : 789 | Replies : 2 | Forum : My Journal

First time MFer, long time dieter

Hi, all. I have been dieting on and off since the 1980s (!) but have mostly been "off" for several years now. I have tried a lot of different things with some success here and there. Recently, a friend of mine decided to have lap-band and she is on several weeks of MF before the procedure. I decided to go on MF with her to support her and to take control of my own health.
Read more : First time MFer, long time dieter | Views : 881 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Come on in.

Personal Story........

Hi all,
Pam here, and I want to say that for the first time in a LONG time I feel good. I had my snoring issues diagnosed as 'sleep apnea' and got a c-pap machine for it...I was having 35 interruptions of sleep an hour per night and was ALWAYS tired in the morning. It affected everything on top of being morbidly obese. I did not have any energy to do anything including cleaning my ...
Read more : Personal Story........ | Views : 6142 | Replies : 0 | Forum : What's Shakin'

Newbie from Indiana

Hi everyone! My name is Jamie and I'm a newbie to the forums. Actually, I'm a major newbie to the program! I discovered the program available and decided to learn more about it -- because I don't really know that much about it. Essentially, I read the overall message of the company and fell in love with what it stood for. The first step (for me) was to actually meet people who enjoyed it -- ...
Read more : Newbie from Indiana | Views : 959 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Come on in.

Exactly how do you start the program?

Hi. I'm a total newbie here. I know you buy 20 boxes of food for the month. How do you learn all of the other ins and outs of the program? It seems overwhelming and I'd kind of like to have an idea of what I'm getting into.
Also, am I better off doing the VIP or buying everything separately and using a coupon? I haven't been able to figure that out yet.
I'm also ...
Read more : Exactly how do you start the program? | Views : 994 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Come on in.

Discontinued Products

Hi, Folks ~

I wanted to let you know that there are a few products that Medifast will no longer carry. I received a notice from the Take Shape Home Office and wanted to pass it on to you:

As we strive to provide the best Medifast Meals possible, we occasionally find that we need to discontinue certain products. With this in mind, we are discontinuing the following items:

Antioxidant Citrus Margarita Flavor Infusers – ...
Read more : Discontinued Products | Views : 2752 | Replies : 4 | Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286