It is currently April 28th, 2024, 7:59 pm

News News of Weight Loss

Site map of Weight Loss » Forum : Weight Loss

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Oops was suppose to be in my Journal 180

I just found a really cute article If I recall there is no linking to other web sites so I will copy paste in a bit....probably not suppose to do that either.

So far this was my favorite quote "

You may hate cauliflower. Fine. You will hate dragging your overweight body up the road when you are 60 if you do not eat veggies instead of bonbons more, though."

Anyhow looks like the author ...
Read more : Oops was suppose to be in my Journal 180 | Views : 1022 | Replies : 5

Any non-sweet meal bars?

I tried a couple types of meal bars. They're an attractive concept, but they're so sweet that I immediately crave a second. They're less like a meal replacement, and more like a candy replacement.

Are any of the flavors a bit more meal-like? Or can anyone suggest a Medifast-like bar that's a bit... not unpleasant, but at least boring? :)
Read more : Any non-sweet meal bars? | Views : 1101 | Replies : 8

Sleep it off

Just wanted to share that I had read in I believe Glamour magazine that sleeping 7.5 to 8 hours a night will help you lose wt. They had some people test this out with no other diet changes. One person lost 15 pounds and many lost at least 1 inch off their waist. Someone lost 2.5 inches. Their explanation was that calories are processed in our sleep and if we do not sleep enough they ...
Read more : Sleep it off | Views : 827 | Replies : 1

Actual Lettuce amount for L/G ?

I wasn't sure where else to post this, so even though I am not asking about an actual product, I am curious about the program.

I know that the serving size for lettuces are 1 cup, but what does that mean exactly ? Is there a way to find out how many ounces is considered to be one serving size ? The reason I ask is because lettuce is extremely light and fluffy (as I'm ...
Read more : Actual Lettuce amount for L/G ? | Views : 1065 | Replies : 3

Falling Asleep Earlier

My usual bedtime is 11:30pm. Since I restarted MF 2 weeks ago, I can't seem to stay awake past 9:30pm. Is this normal?
Read more : Falling Asleep Earlier | Views : 786 | Replies : 2

Quick Start Guide

Is there a new one out there. Mine is getting so old. Does any one know where I can download one
Read more : Quick Start Guide | Views : 919 | Replies : 1

Airborne

The health product airborne has 5 calories and no sugar. My kids are sick and I am trying to avoid this. If I take 5 tablets at 5 calories throughout the day, should I minus one shake?
Read more : Airborne | Views : 2499 | Replies : 7

Carmel Nut BARS

oK. Nothing is beating the yummy ooozzzzy drippy carmel nut bars...

Just had to share.

C U on the skinny side!!!
Read more : Carmel Nut BARS | Views : 989 | Replies : 3

ONE MORE QUESTION PLEASE

How much water is too much? I drank over 200 ozs yesterday. Remember, before you get crazy with your answers, I walk four hours a day and live in Las Vegas Nevada. We had out last 100 degree day yesterday for 08. Thank GOD!!
Read more : ONE MORE QUESTION PLEASE | Views : 822 | Replies : 4

Some Questions

Hi to all... Long time no post... On Sept 11 I started Medifast again. This is it for me. Amazingly enough, I have already lost SEVEN pounds. I am following the program EXACTLY, and do not want to do anything else. There are some questions I have-

1. Cottage Cheese yes or no
2. Splenda How much???? I use ALOT and saw it is like a snack?
3. Half and Half in my coffee. How ...
Read more : Some Questions | Views : 779 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286