It is currently May 6th, 2024, 10:38 am

News News of The Gymnasium

Site map of The Gymnasium » Forum : The Gymnasium

Fitness and Exercise

When did YOU start your work out?

Hi, all!

I know I NEED to work out eventually - to tone and to maintain and to be healthy. I'm a little stingy with the weight loss though (lol) and don't want to give up even the smallest possible loss due to working out. I know that *sounds* stupid, but I am keeping it real (as y'all know I do!).

So here is my question for those of you out of the weight loss ...
Read more : When did YOU start your work out? | Views : 903 | Replies : 10

Slim in 6- awesome work out!!

I ordered a work out regimen that i found browsing on the internet and the testimonials and reviews seam really promising. it is called Slim in 6 and the website is <snipmaster - no URL's please>. you can also find other products on there such as Turbo Jam (dance work out) and Hip Hop Abs (dance workout). They all seam really fun and the results are proven with pictures. Anyway i started my first day ...
Read more : Slim in 6- awesome work out!! | Views : 954 | Replies : 2

100 days of sit-ups

or for the stud muffiins, 100 sit-ups everday for 100 days!
Read more : 100 days of sit-ups | Views : 917 | Replies : 10

?????????? for you exercise guru's

So I started the couch 2 5k today. I did awesome. Question is You only do it 3 times a week. ON my off days can I walk on my treadmill?
Thanks
Katie
Read more : ?????????? for you exercise guru's | Views : 709 | Replies : 2

Any form of exercise is helpful

I do not like exercise. As part of the changes that occur from loosing weight and taming the emotional triggers that caused me to gain, a flabby body will not firm up without exercise. Also exercise has countless other benefits that I would choose to forget, but I do not like Bat Wings.

Best wishes to everyone who can get their exercise in!

Now tell me to go for a walk............
Read more : Any form of exercise is helpful | Views : 722 | Replies : 2

How to start, no exercise history for 3 years?

I am in my 2nd week on the program so at the end of next week I will be starting an exercise regimen. I would like to do Tae Bo but is that to much to start off with even if I don't do the movements to hard? I get bored very quickly and want to do something that will keep me interested and Tae Bo is it. I did it 3 years ago and ...
Read more : How to start, no exercise history for 3 years? | Views : 715 | Replies : 1

Tae Bo anyone?

Does anyone know if Tae Bo is to much for this program. I saw that we should walk or ride a bike, but that stuff is borig to me. I used to do Tae Bo and I loved it so I igured that I should go back to my first love, they will help me keep going and give m motivation to do it. Has anyone tried it?
Read more : Tae Bo anyone? | Views : 857 | Replies : 1

??????????? For all of You Runners??????????????

So I have been walking now for a month now. But I really wanted to start to run...... How should I go about doing this. Should I only do 20 miutes a day. I have been walking 25 minutes in the morning and 25 minutes in the evening. Or should I not even think about running.
I have not told anyone that i have been walking Because I really do not like exercise. But I ...
Read more : ??????????? For all of You Runners?????????????? | Views : 816 | Replies : 4

How to start

I was exercising 5 times a week until I stopped about six weeks ago. I would do eliptical or treadmill for an hour and then maybe a little bit of strength training every other day. My question now is since I stopped and haven't done anything in almost two months I would like to know how to start again. I've only been on the program six days. Do I start walking lightly and if so, ...
Read more : How to start | Views : 749 | Replies : 1

Fat vs. Muscle

This picture is a replica of 5lbs of Fat (the yellow mass) and 5lbs of Muscle (the red mass). Since fat takes up a lot more space than muscle, you can see how you could gain 5lbs of muscle and lose 5lbs of fat and actually be smaller even though the scale says you weigh the same.

(sent pic to Unca)
Read more : Fat vs. Muscle | Views : 954 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286