It is currently May 19th, 2024, 2:46 pm

News News of Studio

Site map of Studio » Forum : Studio

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Here I am at our bar on New Years eve...YUK

OKIEDOKIE
HERE IS MY PIC....yuk....of course with my gin and tonic, and me yappin away....LOOK at that double chin...bah humbug...but I am determined to get there....of course I am wearing BLACK..thats all that is IN my wardrobe, and that shirt, well, its a MANS....now I am only 5'4", so you can imagine the bottom half...lol...NOT funny, but its MY way right now...I HAVE to make fun of myself...better than anyone else doing it... ...
Read more : Here I am at our bar on New Years eve...YUK | Views : 1433 | Replies : 9

Amazing Things Happen

Hello, MakeMeThinner Friends ~

In my January 2004 Newsletter I wrote about the amazing things that happen to me lately as a result of my weight loss and described how I received a beautiful leopard coat.

Unca is posting a picture of me giggling with glee as I try on my new coat.

I :heart: LOVE it but not as much as I love feeling thin and ...
Read more : Amazing Things Happen | Views : 1637 | Replies : 2

A girl and her Dog

Hey guys, here is the before picture I guess; my mom finally talked me into a pic but I refused to be in it alone soooo, here you will soon see me and my absolute best freind in existence. Yes, she is the dog. But anyway, she is finding this diet very distastful because that means no scaps for Lady. Oh well, she could stand to drop a few pounds too. ...
Read more : A girl and her Dog | Views : 1340 | Replies : 6

Steph here

Hey, sorry this is not a good visusal, I am always on the go. I don't do pics, so that makes everyone here very special that I am going to share with you. :D

I have sent the pic, I am sure it will be here sooner than I like.
Read more : Steph here | Views : 1293 | Replies : 6

Jeanette--In Living Color

Hi Gang!

Unca Tim is going to post a couple of pics for me. The one with the shoulder length curly hair (natural!) is on my work website, taken almost 4 year ago. The one in the red blouse is from mid-December of this year, after 4 weeks on Medifast. You can't see alot of difference in the picture, but I sure felt it!

I'll post more later!
Read more : Jeanette--In Living Color | Views : 1542 | Replies : 6

Shawna before

Hi everyone,

I only have a "before" cause I've been on M-fast for 8 days. I hope to add a great "after" to this post after my goal of a 90# loss!

This is my adorable husband and me - married 1.5 years. We got married later in life (I'm 39, he's 36.) No kids (yet) but we'd love some! I've been a TV reporter/talk show host for 15 years in Seattle. Don's a steer ...
Read more : Shawna before | Views : 1382 | Replies : 5

well here is all 231# of susan

this is susan 231# I was really fat but now I am 40# lighter. at 5" 3 in. you can not carry this much wt. and look anything but fat. the next picture you see will be a skinner one. It is so wonderful to see averone come an everone put your picture on.

susan
Read more : well here is all 231# of susan | Views : 1962 | Replies : 14

My picture

I have decided to post my picture. I agree that it really makes it more interesting when you "can see" who you are "talking" to. I will be emailing my photo to Unca Tim and ask him to place it below. It is only head and shoulders shot but is all that I have stored on my computer. So when Unca Tim receives the picture and inserts it, my identity will no longer be a ...
Read more : My picture | Views : 1442 | Replies : 7

Me and my kidlet

Ok....here is my pic (when Unca Tim gets it here). This is me and my son Joshua at Disneyland. I obviously don't do body shots....but will post my full before picture WHEN I'm able to take my after picture.

Julie
Read more : Me and my kidlet | Views : 1056 | Replies : 5

Please, post your picture(s)!

I know some of you are shy about posting your pictures, as I was for sooo long.

It really helps to see (a) your picture(s), so I can relate to who I am talking to. Its nice to see a face associated with a name (you all know this part)

Don't feel like anyone here will judge.

Remember, we all are in this as SUPPORT BUDDIES together for the ULTIMATE GOAL!

-Mike
Read more : Please, post your picture(s)! | Views : 1739 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286