Here I am at our bar on New Years eve...YUK

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Here I am at our bar on New Years eve...YUK

Postby sher » January 21st, 2004, 10:32 am

OKIEDOKIE
HERE IS MY PIC....yuk....of course with my gin and tonic, and me yappin away....LOOK at that double chin...bah humbug...but I am determined to get there....of course I am wearing BLACK..thats all that is IN my wardrobe, and that shirt, well, its a MANS....now I am only 5'4", so you can imagine the bottom half...lol...NOT funny, but its MY way right now...I HAVE to make fun of myself...better than anyone else doing it... :lol: :lol:
this is the ONLY pic of me, sorry its got my mouth open....but have not been in front of a camera in a very long time, like you all don't know that... 8) 8) but am anxious to post a new pic this summer...come on you all, if I can post my pic, anyone can....it HELPS SO MUCH TO BE HERE AND SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU, THIS IS JUST THE BEST, AND THE ANSWER TO ALL OF OUR FAT PROBLEMS....NOT without a little discomfort once in a while...we all KNOW that...but oh soooooo worth it....thanks to all of you for posting....God bless you all...

Sher
starting again at 196
going for white pants AGAIN...lol....
goal - when I LOOK and FEEL good

God bless us all
Sherry
sher
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby finalstraw » January 21st, 2004, 11:37 am

sher,

Thanks for posting, I have to say, you must hold your weight very well, you already look great! :D

Nice to see you,

Steph
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby sher » January 21st, 2004, 11:46 am

WHAT A SWEETIE YOU ARE STEPH....black does wonders... :lol: :lol: now remember, I am only 5'4"....and that shirt is a size 2x MENS...my hair being pulled back, hoping my face looked better..... 8) 8) 8) will wear my hair DOWN in my after pic this summer....being overweight, does it ever make you feel LAZY, like NOT looking your best....I know when I was THIN, I took more time to look good, so now I am going down that road again...in HOPES to do something nice for ME...THIS is the best thing I have done for me...and I am already feeling like making me look better....I suppose liking myself, is the answer...and THAT answer is feeling better, and THAT solution is MEDIFAST...AMEN....I know this will work...but again...this FORUM IS SO AWSOME...TOO BAD SOME FORUMS HAVE PROBLEMS...THE PEOPLE HERE ARE SO TERRIFFIC...THAT IS MY SAVING GRACE...

SHER
starting again at 196

God bless us all
Sherry
sher

Postby Jeanette » January 21st, 2004, 11:53 am

Okay, the negative talk stops NOW!! You are already beautiful--now you are just matching the inside and outside.

Positive talk will take you much much farther than negative talk will. It is important to your program to love the person you see in the mirror every day. I bet your results will be awesome!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby sher » January 21st, 2004, 11:58 am

GOSH, I DID NOT SEE THAT AS NEGATIVE....I WAS POSTING POSTIVE, AND FEELING POSITIVE...FUNNY HOW POSTING CAN BE TAKEN SO MANY WAYS....I AM VERY POSTIVE..REALLY....BUT THANKS...YOU TOO ARE BEAUTIFUL, AND WE CAN SUCCEED TOGETHER..... :stroll:

SHER
starting again at 196

God bless us all
Sherry
sher

Postby explorthis » January 21st, 2004, 3:24 pm

sher wrote:GOSH, I DID NOT SEE THAT AS NEGATIVE....I WAS POSTING POSTIVE, AND FEELING POSITIVE...FUNNY HOW POSTING CAN BE TAKEN SO MANY WAYS....I AM VERY POSTIVE..REALLY....SHER

Sher.. Thanks for sharing the pic..

I think from this minute forward, we have the NEW and forever thin Sher. How could anyone take your posts as negative? You only used a few negative comments about yourself (I took these from your last 2 posts):

I am only 5'4"

shirt is a size 2x MENS

my hair being pulled back

hoping my face looked better

being overweight

make you feel LAZY

like NOT looking your best

I know when I was THIN

Yuk

LOOK at that double chin

bah humbug

so you can imagine the bottom half

Of course its not negative. I know how you feel. Its good to get it out. NOW Lets focus on your achievements like: (Look how a little word play can make a difference)

I am a hot 5'4"

shirt is a size 2 WOMENS

my hair being pulled back makes me look good

hoping my face looked better, but it could not, I am already good.

being overweight is a thing of the past

make you feel LAZY, but I am not!

like NOT looking your best, now I do

I know when I was THIN (can't do this one)

LOOK at that double chin, and now look at the NEW ME!

so you can imagine the bottom half, and how good those jeans fit

POSITIVE - NEW SHER!

I am glad your here, cause when you reach your goal, I am coming out for a free LITE beer.

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby sher » January 21st, 2004, 4:05 pm

[/b]
GOD LOVE YOU MIKE.....
AND YOU ARE ON !!!! I AM BUYING, AND WE HAVE THE MOST AWSOME SALAD FOR WHEN I HIT MAINTENANCE...GRILLED CHICKEN, FF DRESSING, AND NO CARBS WHATSOEVER....SO DO STOP BY, I WILL BUY THE MILLER LITE, I WILL BUY YOU LUNCH TOO !!!

CHEERS TO ALL OF US....I WILL BE THIN AGAIN, AND WHAT A GREAT POST MIKE...AND WHAT A WAY TO THINK...I JUST WENT TO THE STORE, I USUALLY THIS TIME OF DAY HIT THE BURGER JOINTS...TOOK A BAR WITH ME, TOOK A HUGE BOTTLED WATER, AND ACTUALLY LAUGHED WHEN I DROVE BY..... :lol: :lol: :lol: I am gonna be thin, THEY can be fat...hee hee...and you are right, I am so motivated right now....and the BIG reason......my depression is going away...you have NO idea how important that is...and what I have been going throug...LADIES...this is THE answer...truly....someone once told me that thin people just don't care about food, they eat to SURVIVE, and they also STOP at comfortable..where I used to stop at STUFFED...lol :lol: :lol: :lol: thats why this is SUCH a great feeling, and I will tell you what, this is day 3, and has been a piece of CAKE....need another word...lol....guess we all have our thoughts on whats a bad day.....I am just seeing this as a new life for me.....its SOOOO nice not to feel bloated, stuffed, tired after a meal, and knowing the food all went to my A _ _ ...hee hee, but instead, its coming off.....instead of buying junk, I bought some beautiful wine glasses for my shakes, and some adorable little shaker plastic bottles, just right for the shakes, because I am doing them all in the morning so that I can grab, and they are nice and cold.....also, I LOVE sugarless gum, and that is saving me from wanting to MUNCH...really...its a MIND set, I can quit smoking...I CAN DO THIS.....YIPPEE.....LOVE YOU ALL

SHER
starting again at 196

God bless us all
Sherry
sher

Postby explorthis » January 21st, 2004, 4:46 pm

sher wrote: AND YOU ARE ON !!!! I AM BUYING, AND WE HAVE THE MOST AWSOME SALAD FOR WHEN I HIT MAINTENANCE...GRILLED CHICKEN, FF DRESSING, AND NO CARBS WHATSOEVER....SO DO STOP BY, I WILL BUY THE MILLER LITE, I WILL BUY YOU LUNCH TOO !!!

CHEERS TO ALL OF US....I WILL BE THIN AGAIN, AND WHAT A GREAT POST MIKE...AND WHAT A WAY TO THINK...

and the BIG reason my depression is going away you have NO idea how important that is and what I have been going through

I used to stop at STUFFED

this is day 3, and has been a piece of CAKE...

its SOOOO nice not to feel bloated, stuffed, tired after a meal

Yes, actually I do know what 42 years of depression feels like. Call it what you will, I was never diagnosed with depression, I was too manly to ever go and say "I have a problem" I only WASTED 42 years of my life putting up with it. Some eat because of depression, I ate, I was depressed about weight. 42 years of non challant, un suspecting, suspect, blatent, hidden comments. I heard them all. And to boot, I have red hair and its curly. Nothing like a fuse sitting in front of a kid to light. Lets add some fire to that flame!! (little more gray now) Trust me, I know depression, as everyone here does, thus our point of marrying MEDIFAST and all its glory.

If you think day 3 is easy, wait till you actually see a big difference... It gets easier and easier and easier and it gets FUN. Once you break the habit of those "burger joints" and not worring about eating till you were "STUFFED" you will see a miraculous change. All of a sudden (past day 3) you realize something IS WORKING, and it is not that hard, and why did I wait sooooo long to discover this miracle pill?

What works for me now, is my loud mouthed posts, my chance to finally SHARE the wealth with someone going thru the same DEPRESSION as you might be going thru, the same depression I went thru for 42 years. I want to pass on this orgasmis feeling of THIN and how nothing (and I say this with all honesty) feels better.

I can see by your posts that you are in this for the long haul (how ever long this might be) and that you are truly glad to be on it, as I am.

Keep it up.

Here is a thought, though only for the moment, probably will never happen, but it can happen in our minds:

We ALL reach goal weight, or close to it. We all fly to Sher's Bar (what's it called?) and we all sit for hours and hours regailing each other of our tales (small tails) and have a wonderful time!

Cheers to you (in your little cute Medifast drink glasses) !!!
-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis

Postby sher » January 21st, 2004, 5:03 pm

GREAT IDEA !!!
My bar is called Hillcrest, its in Michigan...and its REALLY SOMETHING TO CONSIDER...this summer, JUNE....anyone wanting to come....I buy the FIRST roun.... :-P :-P :-P :-P and you ARE a godsend Mike....THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart..
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
hugs
Sher
starting again at 196

God bless us all
Sherry
sher

Postby susan » January 22nd, 2004, 2:18 pm

HEY SHER, i THINK YOU ARE REALLY NICE LOOKING. JUST THINK WHAT YOU WILL LOOK LIKE AFTER YOU LOSE YOUR WT. WOW JUST THINK ABOUT THAT.
sUSAN
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Studio