New Years Eve Goal- not going to make it

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

New Years Eve Goal- not going to make it

Postby TamiL » December 30th, 2004, 4:41 am

Hey guys
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday..hard to believe that tommorrow is new years eve!! well...My New years eve goal wont be met THIS year...Ive fallen too many times...but have always managed to pick myself back up somehow, without throwing in the towel all together!! IM holding steady at 155 pounds....seems to be the number that wont budge cuz of all my ups and downs....I have not been pigging out during the holidays..but have been eating off program...I decided last week to just not worry about it during the holidays...I needed to step back and re-evaluate where I am and what I want again....so that was not a green light to pig out..but I did eat some things that were NO-NO's and did drink some wine over christmas dinner....I wont beat myself up over that..that is why I decided to start fresh again...
Today is day 3 for me...once again!! I wont wait till new years day cuz Ive done that for plenty of years!! My Goal weight for new years was 140.....I wont be loosing 15 pounds in a day..and thats okay...Im just glad to be at 155...and not 20 pounds heavier with all the stuggling I have been doing...Im sure Ive gone up and over that weight a few times with all the struggles...but just thankful on this new year approaching that I never gave up all together..which I used to do!! for those of you who have began and remained faithful and never cheated the program or yourselves....DONT LET TEMPTATION get ya..its so hard once you do!!
anyhooo....thats my story for today....Starting again on Day3 so far....so good!! New years eve wont be a problem..cuz IM working!! and it will be busy!! This new year hopefully will bring me all the determination I need to stay with this....and learn why I am struggling so with food...learn more about myself so that I can understand what triggers me...its a learning process!!!
So ....I wont be making my new years goal...and Im dissapointed...but just greatful that I have been able to somewhat maintain my loss!!
Every day is a new day..a new challange...a growing and learning experience...and as many Day "3"'s as I have had...Im greatful for the chance to try and try again!! to have not lost the determination to do this...after many many tries....that is the miracle!! :)
Happy new year to everyone....
thank you all for being here on this wonderful forum!! :-P

Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby RavenKat » December 30th, 2004, 6:41 am

You ARE going to make it - in the bigger sense of the phrase! You have a good attitude and you'll stick with it.

Now, say the same things to me! ;)

Kat
looking forward to a couple of months with no parties, lunches, leftover cookies or candy
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Landylue » December 30th, 2004, 8:56 am

Tami, I am also sitting on day 3 of starting over, and I'm finding it MUCH easier this time than last. There's been absolutely no insane craving for cheese enchiladas like before. In fact, there's been no physical hunger at all! Hmmm, let's see how big I'm talking after two weeks!

Looking at your stats, you managed to drop 30 lbs during 2004. How EXCELLENT is that! Soooo many people on the forum didn't make it as far as you did. Let's focus on what we achieved during 2004, not on what we didn't.

Here's wishing us all a very happy, and skinnier, new year!

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » December 30th, 2004, 12:00 pm

Tami ~

I am really proud of you for your determination and for the fact that you are doing your best to stick with the program - you keep coming back and that is a good thing. I see lots of progress in that fact alone.

Many times in the past when I didn't reach a goal that I had set up for myself I got so disappointed that I bagged the whole thing. Now I realize that a step in the right direction is better than a step in the wrong direction and better than no step at all.

2005 can be the year that you reach your goal. We don't have to wait until a significant date rolls around to begin to take better care of ourselves. January 1st is just one day - Monday is just one day, etc. The important thing to do is to choose THIS day whatcha wanna do and then do it with all your might.

Tami and Landylue, we're raising our shaker jars to your success this day! :cheers:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby TamiL » January 2nd, 2005, 6:50 am

Thanks To all....and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I just got home from too many days at work...busy holiday weekend....its over...Im going to have a nice shake, relax and later on today read over all my posts....I do that from time to time, starting at the beginning, when I need a jolt and a reminder of what is most important!!
Heres to ALL OF US reaching our GOALS for 2005....
WE WONT GIVE UP! :-P

Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » January 2nd, 2005, 7:12 am

Tami,
You are going to make it!!
You are determined and we are all right beside you fighting the same battle.
God Bless,
Shrink aka Mary
Mrsshrinkinglady
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Return to The Weight Room